Preggers...?

Alice woke up and she was so nervous to find out if she was pregnant. A part of her knew she was but she just didn't want to loose this baby too. She slowly got out of FPS hold and made her way to get dressed she was going to the gym. Walking on the machine was something that calmed her down. She wore a black sports bra with a loose tank top and black capris. She made her way down stairs and grabbed an energy bar and made a thermoses of coffee then wrote a note for Fp.

'Morning baby,
I decided to go to the gym today just for and hour. Call me when you get up.
Love Alice❤️'
After she put that on the counter she left.

— 30 minutes in to her workout and she gets a call.
Alice picks up the phone.
"Hey baby."
"Hi al why did you go to the gym?" Fp asks
"Ohh just to clear my head a bit I'll be home in about 15 minutes almost done."
"Ok I love you Alice."
"Love you too Fp see you soon bye."
"Bye."
Alice hung up then went to have a shower.
After that she put her hair in a bun then got dressed and left. On her way home she went into the pharmacy.

She went straight to the pregnancy tests. She picked one up then went to the cash.

"Hi." Said the lady
"Hi."
"This all?" She asked
"Yes." Alice said
The lady scanned the item then Alice paid and put the test in her purse.

"Im home."
Fp came from the living room.
"Hey baby." He said and kissed her.
After Alice pulled back she grabbed the test and showed Fp it.

"I got it."
"Ok let's go see if we are having a baby. Alice I know you are scared but you will We everything will be perfect ok?"

"Ok let's go she said with a smile.

3 minutes later

"Ah tune to look." Alice said as she got up from FPS side they were in bed and the test was on Alices night stand.
She grabbed it and forced Fp to hold it.

"You looks I can't."
"Ok." Fp said

He turned the test around and his face stayed the same.

"Well... Fp."
Alice got FPS shoulder
"Say something."
Fp has tears on his eyes.
"We're having a baby al."
Alice started to cry and Fp showed her the test. Then she hugged him with all she could.
Fp pulled back and grabbed Alices face with big hands and gently kissed her lips still crying himself.

" we're having a baby." Alice said
"I love you so so so much. And I love you too baby Fp said putting a hand on Alices stomach.

They lie in bed all day and just talk about their baby.
Their baby that they love so much and they have only really know about for 3 hours so far.

"So al should we make an appointment with the doctor?" Fp said

"Yes we should."
Alice got up and grabbed her phone then went to FPS side.

The phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hi it's Alice Jones I was just wondering if I could book an ultrasound for tomorrow if that's ok?"

"Yes of course. We have 10:30 or 8:00 am?"

"Umm I'll take the 8:00 one."

"Ok so tomorrow at 8:00 am with Dr. Wilson."

"Yes that's perfect."

"Ok so mrs Jones we will see you tomorrow have a good day."

"You to bye."
After the call Alice faces Fp and he kisses her.

"I'm so excited al you have no idea!"
Alice just smiled.

She was in love and so was Fp. And soon they would both be in love with their baby.

I would really like it if you would let me know what you want the baby's gender to be.