Chapter 13

LOL ITS BEEN LIKE A 10 YEARS SINCE I UPDATED THIS OOPS...

2.8K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH DIDICJJDHSHWUXUS
.
.
.
OK SORRY

DYLAN'S POV

I pulled up to Mollie's house a few minutes after the cryptic call from Luke. All I could see from my car was tinted light filming through the smoky windows as a strange figure tumbled from the front door. I originally thought Luke was the staggering person loping towards me, but I was sadly mistaken when the face of the drunken stranger wasn't Luke's.

It looked as if I had no choice but to enter the booming house. Taking a deep breath, I exited the car.

I felt vibrations pump throughout my body as I weaved between the multiple party-goers. Where was he?

I spotted two of Mollie's friends flirting with who looked like college guys. Deciding they would know anyone and everyone here, I approached them.

"Hey, um, have you seen Luke anywhere?"

The one on the right rolled her big blue eyes and said, "Um, no. *hiccup* Who are you?"

"I'm Dylan. Me and Mollie dated?"

The one with the green eyes spoke up, "Oh yeah! You're the fag who broke her heart."

Shaking my head, I turned to look for Luke elsewhere. The last thing I needed was to get in a big, ugly fight with two drunk sluts.

"Hey, dude, my lady was talking to you. What, you got a problem with her or something?" The frat guy with a backwards cap poked his grubby finger into my shoulder.

"No, I just really need to find my friend," the irritation was rising in my voice.

"Your boyfriend?"

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, "Yes, I'm looking for my girlfriend's brother who is also my boyfriend. Oh, and while we're at it, I should go talk to your boyfriend, the cactus plant. He may be a little rough but he sure knows how to spike up the party if you know what I'm saying." I winked and left before they could get another word in.

If I was Luke, where would I be right now? Easy. I wouldn't be here. So what was he thinking? Shit.

Mollie would know where he was, but where was she? Who even are these people? Am I really that anti-social? Geez.

A scanned each face as I passed them. All I could see were unrecognizable people. And drinks. Lots of drinks.

Okay Luke. C'mon. Give me something to work with.

All of a sudden, a petite girl with dark brown hair bumped into me and nearly fell on her ass. I had a mini heart attack because I thought for a split second that it was Aria, but then I remembered the "sleeping beauty" on the couch in her playroom.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she laughed into her hands, "I'm hiding from Lake."

I helped steady her and then asked, "Lake who?"

"Mmmm..." She hummed, trying to think of the name, "Hermings? I don't know, but he's trying to find me. I gotta go." She giggled again and stumbled away. I glanced the way she had just come. It was up the stairs.

Carefully, I walked up the staircase.

Please don't let him be up here.

I was scared to open any doors. What if I accidentally walked in on someone getting lucky? What if I accidentally walked in on Luke getting lucky? I don't think I could ever get that image out of my head.