nine

It was late

It was late. Everyone was asleep except for her she assumed. The full moon was out tonight. Her long silky red hair was tied back around her shoulder.  Hana stood in a tree, she hid into the leaves and branches. She had made two shrubs and was pretending they were villains.

She started her timer.

She threw seeds from her pocket. Grapevines were easy to make grow fast. They weren't as complicated as some people thought. There was a period of time where all vines didn't grow their flowers, fruit or buds. They were just green with thorns. The grapevine climbs very well due to forking tendrils. This would always be her plant of attack.

The seeds grew into a grapevine and wrapped themselves around the shrubs and tightened. The vines wrapped around them completely. Both shrubs were now slammed together with the vines keeping them in place.

"This isn't gonna work I need a moving target," Hana said looking at her timer.

"Hey." She heard Izuku's soft voice from behind her.

She turned around.

"You should be asleep!"

"Well um you're practicing outside my window," Izuku said pointing to his dorm window.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be loud."

He shrugged. "I can't sleep so I was awake anyway."

She couldn't tell if he was lying or not.

"Working on your special move?" He asked.

Hana nodded staring at his All Might tee shirt.

He was still in his pajamas. And she was in the U. A gym uniforms.

"Hey wanna do me a favor?" Hana asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Can you just walk back and forth right here."

Hana grabbed his biceps and moved him to where her shrubs were.

She let her hands linger there before removing them.

"What do I have to do?"

"Just walk around a little stay in one spot move to another. Try to be unpredictable but can you move a little slow? Not like... turtle but ya know slow."

"Got it!" He clapped.

He decided not to use his quirk but he was still happy to help her.

Hana jumped back into the tree. And watched as Izuku stomped around like a solider.

He had tried to put on a serious face but it made her laugh into her hand.

"Villain. I'm a villain doing villainous things." He said loud enough for only her to hear.