The babysitter

A/N: Ok so this is my first time writing in like a year so this might suck a little but I promise they'll get better!

This was your first actual gig babysitting someone other than your little cousins and you were honestly nervous especially since you'd heard that the Thunderman family was a bit weird. You knocked on the door and it was quickly opened by an extremely attractive teenage boy. "Uh hi. I'm the babysitter." You said trying to act as normal as possible around the super cute boy. "Good for you." He said sarcastically as he walked away. "Max! Be polite! You must be y/n! I'm Barb!" She held her hand out and you shook it.
A little girl came running into the living room. "And this is chloe!" Barb introduced you. "Now mommy and daddy are going out for the night so please, please be a good girl for y/n." Barb begged chloe as she kissed her on the head and headed out with her husband.
"So what do you want to do Chloe?" You asked the little girl. She stood there for a moment and thought before taking your hand and dragging you to her bedroom.
You played with Chloe for a while before putting her to bed and heading down stairs to watch some TV for the rest of the night. "Oh you're still here" a voice said from behind the couch, startling you. "Yes well it's my job to stay here until your parents get home. I'd ask why they didn't just ask you to babysit but it's fairly obvious why." You said coldly, not taking your eyes off the TV. "Well don't you have an attitude." Max smirked, coming to sit beside you. You refused to make eye contact with him, knowing that if you did you'd likely melt and wouldn't be able to keep up the ice treatment act. "I get the feeling that you don't like me very much."  "Yes well I have a problem with rude people." You said still refusing to look at him. "Ok look so maybe I was a bit of a jerk-" "a bit?" You interrupt him. "As I was saying, maybe I was a bit of a jerk earlier but I promise I can be nicer. And I'd like to prove it to you. How about dinner and a movie tomorrow night?". Your heart was pounding so fast you could hear it. Max just asked you out on a date! But you had to play it cool. "Yeah I guess but I get to pick the movie." You said as slyly as possible. "Well then it's a date."