Found me

(YN)=Your name
(MN)=Middle name
(LN)=Last name
(HC)=Hair color
(HL)=Hair length
(FC)=Favourite color

"Stay right here (YN)" Said your mother with a tear in her eye. "I-I'll come to get you later." She said walking away.

She had left you in the forest with nothing but a sweater. You hugged your little stuffed monster. It was an (FC) 8 armed monster that your father had made you. You had never met your father. Your mom said that he had to leave before you were born, but he still loves you with all his heart.
The cold wind blew across your little 8-year-old face. You had now been here for about 10 minutes and you were already cold. You put on a light grey sweater and sat against the tree your mother had left you by. 'Please come back soon.' You thought as you closed your eyes.

*three hours later*
You opened your eyes to see a man in front of you. The man was very tall and had no face. "What are you doing in my woods?" He asked.

"M-mommy left me here." You said.

You didn't know why but you went scared. The man's presence was definitely a little unsettling but not scary. You looked around to see that the sun was going down. 

He needs down to your eye level. "You look like her..." he mumbled under his breath.

Your light grey eyes watched him as he scanned you, but stoped at you stuffed monster that was in your lap. "Where did you get this?" He asked.

"My daddy made me this. I never met him though." You said looking down to the ground.

"(YN)...." he said locking "eyes" with you.

"How did you know my name?" You asked.

He picked you up placing you on your feet. "I believe you are my daughter." He said looking down at you.

You looked up at him with beaming eyes. You smiled and jumped onto him. "Daddy!" You exclaimed while hugging him.

He returned the hug. After a few minutes, he let go. "Do you want to stay with me?" He asked "looking" into your eyes.

Your smile grew wider and you nodded fiercely. "Yes please." You said.

He stood up and grabbed your hand. He started walking and you followed.

After about an hour of walking, you came across a mansion. He leads you up to the door as he picked you up with one of his tendrils. He opens the door to reveal a large living room. 

"Wooooowwwwww!" You said as he carried you down one of the halls.

He chuckled as he walked up a few flights of stairs.

Once you reached the top floor he carried you down another hall. At the end of the hall were two different doors from the rest. One door black with a word painted on it. You couldn't recognize the word but the other one caught your eye the most. It was an (FC)(anything but pink) door with red "paint" dripping down it. He walked up to the door and opens it.

It was a simple room. White walls and bed. It also had a white wardrobe and bedside table.  There was a white door, which you assumed was a bathroom. "Do you like it (YN)?" He asked placing you down. "You can paint it and get new sheets if you want."

"I love it!" You said. "I don't want to change it at all." You said walking over to your bed. "And I think Mr.Monster likes it too." You said placing the monster on the bed.

He chuckled. "I think he does."

*5 weeks later*
"So (YN)" said your dad at the dinner table. "I was wanting to know if you would like to train?"
"For what?" You asked your mouth full of waffles.

"To fight. I don't have the...safest job for you. It would make me feel better if you knew how to fight." He explained.

"Ok," you said with no hesitation.

You had gotten used to seeing weird things in the house. Might as well find out how to fight. And daddy said it would make him feel better.

And so from then on, you trained.

(Sorry this is short)