Day 4: Superheros!

(BNHA AU!)

(A/N: Okay, I'm so, so, so sorry for the wait! Mainly to ItzLaffyTaffy. I was hoping that I could get this chapter out sooner. Especially when you posted those, like, ten chapters on Christmas. I really hope this is satisfying to those waiting for an update. Also, this is excepsionally long, grab ya popcorn.)

"Welcome to a new day aaat…" I stopped and tapped on the "Wattpad" app on Lily's phone. "...uh, Wattpad. I mean, uh, daycare." I mumbled. "That was so boring." Taffy gave me an "Are you serious?" look while I gave an awkward laugh. "What're you doing on Lily's phone anyway?" Gold asked, who happened to be with Taffy when she walked up to me.

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I had been holding. "Well…" I held up the device. "...I told Lily about an anime called bnha, or My Hero Academia. She said she didn't want to watch it, so now I'm going to..." I paused. "...Gently remind her of my offer." I mumbled. "You're evil." The two said in unison.

"Am not!" I huffed as we made our way up the stairs leading to the Play Room. "There's my phone!" Lily ran right up to me and attempted to grab her phone. I held it up high to where she couldn't reach it. "Dang it! Give it here! Tall person!" She demanded, but I held it up higher. "Hold on, I'm not done! Just a second!" I whined. Lily huffed and folded her arms. "I just have to…" I couldn't finish before something smacked the phone out of my hand.

I whipped my head around to face whoever was the cause of this. Liam was behind me, holding an anti-gravity gun. I scoffed. "Hey!" I huffed, going to grab the phone again, when something else popped into my head. I put a finger to my chin with a smirk. "Hm. Never mind!" I waved to them and began exiting the play room. "Where are you going…?" Ace asked suspiciously. I didn't answer, causing him to sigh and walk after me. Followed by Ronnie, who was followed by Tori, then Maaci, Randi, and so on.

Sooner or later I had the whole group in front of the portal. "How did we get here?" Taffy questioned. "Don't question it." I hummed, grinning at the group before flicking the switch a couple times. "Hey, hey! Do you even know what you're doing?" Gold cautioned. "Not really, 3, 2, 1, gooooo!!!!" I chanted. "Eh?! Wait up!!" Gabby exclaimed as they all followed me.

"Woooaaah!!!"

~*~

"Woooaaah!!!"

I stumbled forward and fell flat on my face on a bunch of sand, most likely from the beach we just spawned on. I sat up and looked back towards everyone. "Hey, is everyone alright?" I asked, hoping no one was hurt.

"Ugh. Where are we?" Lily groaned, holding her head in a dizzy manner. Liam shot up from his cross-legged position. He began moving his mouth, but instead of words, something relating to a chat box came up beside his head. Inside was a starry eyed emoji, a star icon, and a heart. We all stood silent for a second before Gabby jumped up. "What just happened?! What the frick was that?!" She exclaimed. "He's speaking in emojis?" Lily questioned. Liam's face changed to one of shock as he attempted to speak again. Next to his head came a shocked face, a scared face and question and exclamation marks. "Uh...I'm pretty sure he's just asking what Gabby did." I remarked with a finger to my chin.

I felt a gaze on me and glanced over to Ace, who quickly looked away with a blush across his face. I lifted an eyebrow and cocked my head to the side. I was going to ask what was up when I felt a strange heat coming from his direction.

"Aye...are you hot? Is anyone else suddenly hot?" I questioned everyone. Taffy poked her head out from behind Ace with a wry look on her face. "Totally, but…" she looked at Ace. "...I think it's coming from you." She muttered. "Meh?" I lifted an eyebrow, glancing back to Ace. "How would you…?" I reached my hand out and my finger brushed against his face before I snatched it back. "Lord, you are hot!!" I exclaimed. He gave me a face before his face grew redder, the heat emitting from his body merely growing hotter.