Its Just Us.

I woke up to Payte's arms tightly wrapped around me. I felt safe for once. I felt happy and I felt proud. I tried to squirm out of his grip trying hard not to wake him up. When I finally got out of his grip, I thought I didn't wake him up. When I got up and began to walk away two strong arms yanked me back onto the bed. "Morning." I said planting a kiss on his jaw line. "You mean good afternoon." He replied brushing the hair off my face. We started at each other. I started to feel uneasy.

"W-What?" I asked looking away. He turned my head to face him again. "Nothing you're just beautiful." He left a kiss on my nose just like he did when I left pressplay the day we met. "I mean I guess I am a pretty attractive piece of trash." I walked downstairs. "Tori you are nothing near trash." His tone was serious. "I was jus-."' He didn't let me finish. It drives me crazy to hear you say you're trash when you're nothing near that." I didn't mean for him to take that seriously. "I'm sorry" I whispered putting the strand of hair by my eyes behind my ear. He sighed. "Just don't say that." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Promise me you won't say that again." He looked me dead in the eye. "I promise." I wrapped my arms around his neck and just stood there like that for what felt like an eternity.

"So what's there to eat because I can't cook?" Payte asked looking in the food pantry. "What about pancakes?" I was grabbing the materials and ingredients to make them. " I just said-." I looked at him in disgust. "Does the Payte Parker think I can't cook?" I did a fake gasp. I saw Momma Parker's apron in the closet and put it on. I talked with a fake accent. "WHAT ZE FUCK ARE ZOO DOING IN ME KITCHEN?" The look on his face was priceless. "I thought... I UH-." I took the wooden spoon and whacked it on the bowl making a loud banging noise. "GO GO GO GET OUTTT GET ZOUR BIG BOOTY JUDY OUT OF ME KITCHEN." I chased him out of the kitchen into the living room.

"What I can't even help my girlfriend cook.?" He asked with a smirk doing that lip bite he always does. I still had that fake accent to annoy him. "Does you wanna see house go boom boom and we live in ze box on ze street with zee lonely cat lady?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah you know you really should do the cooking." He flipped on the T.V and watched Netflix while I got to work in the kitchen.

"Payte Come and eat it's readyyy." I called bringing the food to the table. "That was quick" he sat down at the table. "What did you think this was Carlos Bakery and I was building you a 10ft cake?" I sat down and took a pancake. "Smarts ass much?" He grinned waiting for my response. "It's a habit sorry." I looked down at my plate in embarrassment. "Don't be sorry it's cute." I looked to see him scoffing down a pancake. I got up to make him and I Some coffee knowing how he likes coffee so much. I took a coffee cup out of the cabinet and read what it said out loud. "drinking tea with friends brightens anyway." I set it down and poured his coffee.

"That was a gift." He said coming up behind me wrapping his arms around me. "It's cute." I told him pouring my coffee. "Thanks for the brunch and coffee." He whispered in my ear. I turned to face him. "Well I couldn't have your house burn down now could?" I smirked taking a sip of my coffee. He leaned in for a kiss but i declined it being a tease and walking away. "Boom boom." Was all I said before the doorbell rang.

__________________________
GUESS WHOS BACK

BACK AGAIN

TORI'S BACK TELL A FRIEND

GUESS WHOS BACK. GUESS WHOS BACK. GUESS WHOS BACK. GUESS WHOS BACK.

I'm back bitches couldn't get rid of me for too long. Xx