2

the lunch bell rang, yeji decided to have a little chat with mia. yeji saw mia sitting with her friends. yeji walked to the girl's table.

yeji slammed onto their table.
"hey mole rat.", yeji glares at mia.
"oh. what do you want?" mia stares at yeji in disgust.
"why do you do that to ryujin, in the bathroom?" yeji folded her arms.

"another slut saving another slut, ha!" a girl named aisha reply cockily.
"i'm not a slut, y'know that's not true!" yeji grumbles.
"liar! you guys are bunch of slu-" mia felt her head knocked down onto the table hard.

students around them gasped.

yeji said,"if you kept messing with ryujin or any one of my friends, bitch i'll fucking kill you."

yeji grabs mia's hair harshly. yeji lean closer to mia's ear.
yeji whispered,"you know, the reason why your dad's dead" yeji giggles, "because of me~", making mia even more pissed.

mia pushed yeji away and tried to punch yeji's face but yeji dodged it.

yeji punch right at mia's jaw. the sound of jaw's broken can be heard throughout the cafeteria. the students gasped even more louder.

yeji heard the staffs shouting angrily. she escaped out of the cafeteria.

yeji ran fast as she could. she heard footsteps getting closer. she turned around and punch them in the stomach.

"ow!" yuna hold onto her stomach. yeji instantly panicked as she ran to yuna. "oh my god, im sorry, i thought you were one the staff."

chaeryoung ran to where yeji and yuna at. chaeryoung panted,"yeji, lia-" she gasped for air. "lia told me that she want us to stay at home."

"aight, let's go home losers." yeji put both of her arm onto yuna's shoulder and chaeryoung's shoulder.