3

at home, ryujin, her head wrapped in bandage, laying down onto the couch. lia scolded at the maknaes, for dropping their plates. yeji in her room, laying down in her bed.

yeji came out of her room,"hey guys! we're going to meet the boys around eight pm, so right now it's one. just letting y'all know."

lia walked to her room, rolling her eyes, muttering something under her breath. leaving yuna and chaeryoung feeling guilty.

ryujin noticed two maknaes, slowly walking to the couch. ryujin said,"hey guys." yuna just spaced out while chaeryoung was holding into her tears.
"what." they both replied soullessly.

"DOES THIS BANDAGE AROUND MY HEAD MADE ME LOOK BADASS!?"
ryujin screamed as she got up and made weird poses and started to dance. until she knocked the $1500 vase down. somehow, it didn't break.

the girls went instantly quiet. the maknaes tried to put the vase up as it where stood at as ryujin just stood there frozen ,in shock.
yuna replies panicking,"thank god the vase wasn't completely broken, because if it did, we would be in bigger trouble."

chaeryoung shuddered at thoughts of her unnies being angry at them. chaeryoung chuckled awkwardly"yeah thank goodness we didn't get in trouble."

few hours pass by, yeji decided it time to get ready to meet up with the boys.