Chapter 1: What A Night!

Piper came home early in the morning from a magical night with Matt! She couldn't what she had just done! After partying she had really done it good! Piper looked into the mirror, her big sexy curls were still in tack, but her Juicy red lipstick had warn off. She took off her skimpy, short, tight black dress which revealed her leopard print bra and hot pink underwear. Piper was in a really good mood after spending alone time with Matt. She wiped off her makeup,took out her contact lenses, had a shower and put on her Fluro Yellow Sports bra with some black gym shorts, then she went to bed.

Piper wokeup at 6am with her Housemate Sam {the two of them live together with whatever guy they bring home} and they went for a run like every morning.The girls loved to keep their tight toned bikini body so everyday the stayed fit, active and healthy. After their run the two showered and got ready for school. At school because they were Year 12's they could wear whatever they felt like. Today Piper wore a leopard print blouse and a tight black pencil skirt with her black Christian Loubbiton heels and Sam wore a baseball tee with some ripped skinny jeans and converses. Off they went to school in Piper's cherry red California Ferrari!