"Shit"

"It's a date?" I heard my friend, Olivia, say to herself

"What's a date?" She jumped a little. "Didn't mean you scare you."

"I- nothings a date." She laughed, but she couldn't keep her eyes off some dude with her brother.

"Who's that?"

"He's a transfer."

"A new kid?" She rolled her eyes at me. "I should introduce myself."

"You hate everyone here besides me, and you want to introduce yourself to the new kid." She questioned.

"You're the one always telling me I need more friends than just you," I said before walking over to the football players.

"And the spawn of Satan walking towards us is Blake Stevenson," Jordan told the new kid, but what Spencer didn't expect was to know her.

"Shit." They all heard her say before she spun fast on her heels. She didn't even get two steps in before Spencer was in front of her.

"Blake." He stood very close as they all watched. Even Olivia was watching from across the court. "You have some real explaining to do."

"I don't owe you shit, Spencer." I went to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

" you owe me something. You owe coop something. My family, Blake, you owe my family an explanation." He was practical, yelling.

" screw you." She pushed him off of her before walking away.

"What the hell was that?" Olivia asked.

"You were right." I picked my stuff up before walking off.

What the hell is he doing here?