project work.

Jk and his friends were just talking  among themselves  in the class . Suddenly his attention was on a boy coming through the door  side huging another Boy. He was so beautiful .Beautiful  boy ever seen by him or even a person ... He kept staring him until he sit on his seat next to him .He divertedhis gaze fromhim and laid attention to Namjoon and Yoongi.

Jk :
I Was talking to namjoon and yoongi when suddenly my eyes stops in the door when a beautiful boy came from door .He is really a beautiful Person i have ever seen and i have seen him before when i broke that bastard   head in glass he was weeping innocently or weirdly..But If i have to describe a word beautiful i would take his name. But accidently i dont know his name.He came with his friends and sat next to me.My heart was beating ao fast .I dont but why.
" jk are u listening us. What are u kept looking.?" namjoon turned to see whom i was focusing on .then yoongi suudenly get up and went near to him.And talk something and came back to his seat..

"Yoongi why did u went there .?" namjoon said and i noded.." ah ! his name is taehyung .Kim taehyung .On which our bad boy is looking at ." yoongi said while smirking..😏" I dont want to know him i am just admiring he seat."i said sounding pissed. " If you say so"he was giving me creepy look.

.

Teacher entered class .
" Hello everyone today we are going to do new stuffs so lets make team each team  have 7 members.And i already had team list."Said smiling to everyone.

Taehuyng.

I was wondering why pale skin boy came to me. He came to me." hi i think i forget to introduce .. My name is Min yoongi nice to meet .. And your."He said

I was so nervous but happy to know he is  not actually bad as i thought .. I showed my boxy smile and said," hi my name is kim taehyung .And nice to meet u too." .
" oh .. I am looking forward for our friendship in future . " He said and left .

And teacher entered in the room .She said there is a group work so she divide teams .   And we were team up with jk . yoongi.Namjoon

We were jk .Jin.Jimin.Namjoon.yoongi.Jhope  and me.
Jin was angry but he blussed when Namjoon look at him and wink 😚 ..

Our project work was given to us   We went to them .And start our conversation..Yoongi was of no work because he was sleeping and Namjoon was busy looking jin and same to jin to he kept blusing ..jimin and jhope went to store to collect some stuffs. And my eye suddenly stop to jk he looked at me which make me bluss .He smiled at me .I was so nervous...
After 3 hours our half of work was  completed because we were cooperating so well beside jk he kept looking me which make mee shy and bluss ....☺☺☺☺☺

We two groups were now really have bond called friendship.Aftwr our work was completed
We seperate for our Home ...

" dont u think they are not bad as we thought " jin said and jimin and jhope split their waater from mouth at same time.. Jin threw his shoes at them." all of u come here i need to talk to u guys " jin said and we did as he said as fast as possible ..

"Dont make a joke of me" said jin  and blussed.." I actually have crush on some one .. "
Jhope," oh really  who is he or she plz telk us .." Said smiling ..
"Umm he is namjoon .."
We all were shocked he said us to be awere of that group but she has actually crush on bad boy..
we all were happpy about it   
Jimin blussed slightly and said," actually  i also do have crush in that group But i will not telk his name now."  " why not tell me plz . Other wise i will beat u "  Taehyung pouted which make all laugh
coz taehyung was trying to torture jimin with cute way.. They kept running after each other jin  went to kitchen make their lunch ....

sry for the mistake s....

I hope u enjoy it..

namjin.😍

😍