left

Hello every one how are you guys....
hoping u are enjoying
my story. English is not my language there may be mikstake sry for that.

😅😅
Jk opened his eyes ..He saw jin jimin yoongi and jimin beside him.Staring at floor

" hyung."Jk called in low voice .They raised their voice..
" wtf .. Why did u did it ..?" yoongi said in loud voice.
" clam down yoongi ."Jimin said.
" jk u should not do this." Namjoon said.
" i am sry hyung but i dont have any reason to live ..My tae dont remember me .He is not here.I cannt hug him or kiss him or can held his hands onto mine.."Jk said with tears.
" jk dont say that... Doctor said that his memory lost is jast temproray it my come back but slowly.You should not telk like thaT"jin said.
" but hyung what uf he dont remember be.What if i cannot survive after my surgory.Its better to end my seld now rather than in future ."Jk brust jn tears." but you have to live ...you have your life jk .. U jst have to take next steP and move on. "Jimin said..Hugging him..
" you are our strongest boy dont do like this next time.What if tae remember u and when he come to u and u will be not there.Have u think of him how will he endure that pain.."Namjoon said.Jk kept quite.
" ok i am sry hyung i will not do this im future for my taetae ."Jk said with smile with little hope.

JHope...

Me and tae landed to airport. Tae was haLf asleep.
" you tae .. Open ur eye and look how beautiful is Denmark."i said patting tae.
" hobi hyung ... I know.. But i am tired lets jst go to our appartment first."He saidwith pout and who am i to deny him." ok lets go "i said and called taxi .We reached to our room and i showered And take my phone from bag and searched contact of jin..
Ring ring rjng ring...........

" hellow hyung.."
" hlow hobi .. Did u reached there. and where is tae"
" yes .and tae baby is sleeping in his room he was tired."
" ohh..."
" is there alright and jk "
" ntg was right "
" what do u mean"
" jk tried to kill himself but yoongi and namjoon reached there at time and took him hospital now he is fine but he miss tae so much"
" if i was there i would kick his ass for dooing that."
" and his heart cam be transplant but we need to wait for heart donor."
" thats good news.."
" yes "
" ok hyung i will hung up .. I need to make break fast bye take care."
" ok take care."
Call ended..

I signed and went to tae room .He was sleeping there ..I went to kitchen and make break fast for us.
then i again went to his room." tae wake up .. Leta have breakfast."I said.
" ok hyung let me take bath."He said.
" ok come down when you are done" he nooded and i left.
We had our breakfast.And decide to visit places tommorow ..

Now jk was in his class room.He was jst looking to tae seat. He miss him so much.
" hi oppa .. You are so handome" one girl said jk didnot even raised his eye to see her." dont ignore me plz opaa. I cannot tolerate it."She said again ...Jk raised his head ," what do you want..?" he said not to creat any drama." lets date ..We can be perfect together."She say tring to be close with jk.
" i dont want to .. I am witing for somebody who is really important to me .So plz dont ask me again"jk sAid.
" who is that person .He or she may have another or dont care about u so they are not back ..Why not u jst date me."She said in seductive way.Jk slammed his hand to desk catching other student attention." look bitch dont bother me. And plz leave me alone."Jk said and leave.
She felf embarssed and Cried.

That night in his appartment
Jk :::::
i am missing him so much .I jst want to be with him..
I didnot saw yoongi and namjoon hyung..i think they may be in store.

past.
(" hyung can i see tae plz once"jk said." no jk u cannt nkw plsease focuse on your study "namjoon answered.
" yoongi hyung plses tell me.NAmjoon hyung dont love me .I know you love me so plsease tell me"jk said to yoongi .
" ok jk i will tell but in one condition" yoongi said.
" what condition...? whatever condition it is i dont care as long j can see tae."Jk said with smile.
" i will not say now becaise u have to focuse on ur study exam is coming near if u heet good grades i will tell u about tae."yoongi smiled.
" you are so mean hyung.
But no problem i will study hard to see my tae"jk said
Yoongi nooded feeling guilty .