waiting for somebody

Sry i know i am updating randomly.I dont get much time  so hope u understand.Lets go to story...💜

At College

Jk was in the gate waiting for tae.He smile when he saw tae coming .
" morning tae .do u sleep good.?" jk asked
" yes jk i slept good and you"tae said
" me too now lets go to class and after school wait for me ok "jk said
" why "tae
" just wait"
They entered in class and teacher started  his lecture.All day as usual but exciting for tae..

Tae..:::::
I Was thinking about nickname he gave me .I know somebody else used to call be beside my hyungS.His smile.
I was waiting for him.I saw Liza comming to me.I have seen her but not talk to her.
" hellow .Taehyung"she said.
" hellow."I replied
" Uhh.!! taehyung .I was wondering that you wanaa go date with me.i like you so much lets date eachother"she said.
" i am...!!!" before i finished my words jk showed up and said which was unexpecteable for me
" hey.You cannt he is mine"glaring to liza.She rushed from there.I was blusing in mess.I love when he cal me i am his.
"hey tae are you ok?"
" yeah yeah..I ! am"
" lets go"
" where pleasw say "
" for a date"
" what"please someboday say me i am in dream.But i was waiting to get my memeory back .I dont mean that i dont like kookie .But i dont want to hurt him who i have lost in my past memory.I dont eemember his face but he seems very special to me.
" Dont you wanna go.I like you tae not only like i love you tae"
" i am sry tae but i am waithing for someone special my heart belong to him so sry i cannt .I dont mean that you are bad you are perfect .Everybody may fall in love with you but i am waiting for him whom i left behind .Hope you understand"
" ok"
" i have to go bye see you tommorow"I said and i ran as fast as i can

Jk::::
I Cant belive he said those words.I dont know i shoild be happy or sad .But i was not sure is that person me..?
I Also left as tae left.
Next day......................
As usual i wait for tae but he ignore me .I was wondering why. It was alomost a week he has been ignoring me now i cannt wait .So in lunch i grabbed his hand and took him to  garden

No one::
" jk what are you doing ket me go"
" tae tell me did i do any mistake that made you ignore me.Did i hurt u by mistakly .i am sry if my confession hurt you.But please dont ignore me .I cannt tolerateit now I cannt tolerate distance from you like in past .Plz dont ignore me "jk brust into tears .
" Sry jk i didnot meant to ignore you.I dont know but i really like you but ... "
" but what tae what....!!!!"
"tell me what are you hiding"
Tae think and decide tk tell jk
" i had really bad incident in my past when i was in korea i was school student .I dont know in what accident i lost my memory.I only know my hyungs .I knew their boyfriends when they introduced me .After some weeks i was sent to here for futher study.I dont know what this feeling but i felt like i miss someone who is very special.I only remember his bunny smile and some moments with him but not his face .I dont want to hurt him.If my memory came back i dont wanna regrate.you think me as stupid but i  love him very much.I am waiting for him and my memory so i...."  tae cannt finish his sentence Jk pulled him in hug.He was crying mess.
" I am sry my tae baby i make you wait this long .I am really sry "tae was shocked he pushed jk
" dont come near mE .You arw trying to play with my emotion.And i not your i only belong to him just him "
" I am sry for that tae but look i came back to you .I realy came back for u.I am ur bunny .I am ur kookie"jk said
Tae was confused but when jk said kookie he felt like he is  .He hugged him.
" why u dont tell me  your are me kookie .Why you keep me waiting this long ...? " tae said.
" i am sry but i will not leave you now i will not let u go anywhere" Jk said looking in tae eyes.Tae pulled jk for kiss.Jk didnot expect it but kissed back.The kiss was filled with lots of love .They pulled back .Tae was blussing
In mess.
" aww.. Is my baby blussing"
" dont tease me kookie .Otherwise i will not come to you"tae warned
" ohh.. I am scared"jk preatend to be scares making tae brust in laugh.
Bell rang they went to their class .
" ok bye baby but wait me when school over ok"
" ok my kookie"tae said and rushed to his class.
Class was too long for them
They meet in gate.

Tae::::::::::

I Was really suprised and happy that i found him.I saw him in gate  .He showed me his cute bunny smile .Oh god save me." kookie where are we going..?"
" its suprise"
We were in a park.I usually visit this park but it was diffferent today.We took seat near lake in ground .He was hugging me .We were talking about random.It was almost night.
" kookie lets go hobiee hyung wil be mad"
" ok"HE said.
" tae..."I turned  back and he was in his knees he hold my hands and
" i want to make it speCial.I know i did many bad things which hurt you.I am really sorry for that. You may not forgive me but i want every single minute to be with u.I love you smile.YoUr eyes,lips everything .There is nothing to dislike about you.I love you from the depth of heart.You are the reason why i want to live.So, Me Jeon Jung guk ask you kim taehyung.Would you like to be my boyfriend...? " he said .
i was in my tears.
" yes kookie yes ...I would love to  call this bunny my boyfriend."I said.He pulled me in kiss.