☆●○14○●☆

New character.
Malachi Reed
20 years old
Instagram. malachireed

"She was mine when YOU had to go fuckin around wit that sammi bitch when yall were together"

Zion's POV.

"Nigga what do you want and why are you here." I said leaning my head on the door waiting for him to leave.

"Didn't i just say i wanted to see Victoria." He said trying to walk in the house.

I steped in front of him. We were both the same hight so i was eye level to this bitch.

"Aye Z chill whats your problem? Yall used to be homies." Nick said.

He chuckled saying "well im gonna see her tonight weather you like it or not. She actually told me to come in see her when i had the chance and guess what... i have the chance so move nigga." He said pushing me out the way walking into the house.

This nigga did not just touch me.

I grab him by the back of his shirt and tell autin to go upstairs and get Victoria.

He ran upstairs taking maggie and ansley upstairs too and i told malachi who he was messing wit.

Yea me and malachi used too be bestfriends, untill he told me that he was gonna take Victoria away from me and that he was talkin a whole lotta shit. And what happened to the boys remembering that he legit lied on ALL of us and accusing us of starting that food fight and got us all suspended for a week.

Victoria's POV.

I was awoken by the sound of Austin whispering in my ear saying there was someone was downstairs for me

I groan saying ill be up in a minute. I wait for the door to click and check my phone to see that it is only 5AM i mentally curse austin out and get up.

I hear the sound of brian and alissa squealing and shit and i pick up my paste.

"Oohhh is Justin Timberlake here. I swear to fucking god if that nigga is h- MALACHI!" I said running into his arms hearing him chuckle and the boys saying "what the hell" and shit like that.

"Suprise bestie boo!" Malachi said while mean mugging Zion.

"Stop that shit, not in my house and not on my fucking watch." I said while looking at Z and malachi.