♡♤•○●3●○•♡♤

Victoria POV.

We didn't even watch the movie tbh. We just talked and ate we had all been on out phone before maggie and sammi started arguing about god knows what.

"Ok sammi, in done being you little 'minion' i actually find Victoria as a GREAT person and i WANT to be her friend, so you and tiffany can be petty all you want but im fucking done". Maggie said as she left the room.

I scoff as i walk out the room out the room to catch up with Maggie.

She was sitting on the love sack sobbing. I personally didnt know maggie and when i did find out who she was she was such a bitch. But seeing her hurt mayyyyy have been a lil sad, but im still gonna be cautious.

"Hey Victoria, i know we dont know eachother like that and you probably hate me bc when we first saw each other i was a bitch, but i just want to say that im so fucking sorry, sammi made me do this shit but i never wanted to and i so dumb for thinking it would be a good idea to even TRY to pick a fight with you an-"

I cut her off and said "maggie you dont have to explain yourself..... well not right now but if your willing to stop whatever you were gonna do and apologize  for your mistakes, then im willing to start over with you. Oh and sorrg for calling you and Brandon cousins i just- you know what, not even gonna get into it" i said as we both laugh.

"Hi im Maggie its very nice to meet you." She said sticking her hand out for me to shake it.

"Hey im Victoria and it's nice to meet you too. Also i dont do handshakes i feel like what will make it awkward." Pulling her into a hug. She laughed and apologized again.

We made our way back into the room and they just stared at us. "No cuts, no bruises, no scratches? The hell did yall do?" Edwin said standing up examining us.

"Uh we are actully friends now so yeah and sammi nice try buh it aint gonna work." I said grabbing my phone to see what time it is.

"Brian im so so so so sorry for calling you a bitch and alissa im sorry... even though i didnt do anything to you, but im still sorry for hating on yall for  no reason what so ever".

"If Victoria is ok wit it then i am, but you ever talk out yo neck like that again, ill break every goddamm vone in yo body u gone be movin like a snake". Alissa said standing up giving her a hug.

I smiled and hugged alissa and said thank you.

I turn back around to see brian and maggie hugging.

Good now that THATS over, i need to get rid of the elephant in the room. I think thats how you use that phrase.

I turn to look at sammi seeing her already staring at me. I roll my eyes and said. "So u was planning on getting yo 'friends' to do ur diry work huh". I said as the boys left the room.

"Somthin like that yea." she said as she stood up.

"You know i would have nothing against you if you just yold me what i did to you for you to hate me so fucking much". I said getting irritated.

"Because you stole Zion from me! You made me lose him because all eyes were on you when you walked through thoese middle school doors!" She screamed as she pushed me.

"The fuck are talking about Sammi?!"

"You know exactly what im talking about! You saw how Zion looked at you when we went to highschool! All lovey dovey and shit. That was supposed to be me bitch!" Sammi said yelling while throwing her phone down.