☆●○17○●

Excuse my errors ‼

Victoria's POV.

I took an uber to the yaht by myself bc i wanted to be alone for the rest of the night. I texted the gc the address of the little houses that i rented out.

And for some LiTtLe houses they sure were expensive damn.

I quickly thank my driver and go to the yaht to wait for the other to arrive. They ask me if i wanted a juice and i gladly accepted. I had a couple of those good ass things. I stumble to the bench and I pull out my bag that says "happy pills" and pull out my blunt. "A. N. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE WEEDS I AM A HOLY CHILD!!"

i was there for about 5 minutes and was already high as shit. I hear 3 cars pull up and doors quickly shut.

"Hey babes you- oh shit you look high as fuck!" Alssia said while giggling.

"Did you know that an elephant is the only 4 legged animal that cant jump? Like that shit is CRAZYYY!" I said while standing up

The boys laughed and Malachi came to my side and helped me walk to the yaht.

"I love you country boy! Oh no its country boy i love yoouuu aaallhh!" I said wrapping my hands around his torso.

"Uhh she had one to many juices by the way." The boat driver said waiting for everyone to get situated.

"That explains it." Brian said scratching the back of his head.

I waited to hear sammi if tiffany's smart ass remarks about me being like my mother but i only heard the sound of the boat starting up

I shrug my sholders and think about how good my bed is about to be.

"Thank you man, we appreciate it." Brandon said while dapping up the boat driver

"No worries man. Make sure your friend gets in bed safely." He said

"Will do." Brandon said getting off the yaht joing the rest of his friends.

"Okay so if i do remember correctly, it was the ones that were in a relationship have their mini house together and the single pringles have their own mini house. Kapeesh?" I said looking around at all the mini houses.

Everyone nodded and went to pick out their rooms with their significant other. I stayed back just admiring the ocean and how the moon reflected  on it and the beachhouse on the island.

"The ocean is beautiful." Zion said sitting next to me. I look at him to see he was already looking at me.

"Yea they are. And hella expensive!" I said while looking at the ocean again.

It was quite for a moment. Just listening to the sound of the waves crashing.

"Im sorry for everything. Im sorry for all the shit that happened on the jet. It was petty for me to bring them here and i really am sorry Victoria." Zion said breaking the silence between us.

"Im sorry too. I should have not been so stubborn and just let it go. I thought you and Malachi were still close and still in touch with eachother after all these years. If i hadn't known, i would have never invited him." I replied with my voice filled of guilt.