New Life

This is the sequel to Let It Be. Enjoy! :)

----Abby's POV----"CC Come take care of your children!" I yell trying to fixHannah a snack and help Addison find her phone.

"Mom! I'm going to be late for school!" Addison CC and I's oldest child. She is 12 and is an spitting image of her father. She was born exactly a year after Andy and Addie's daughter Alliana. All of the members of the Black Veil Brides,except for Jinxxwere married and almost all had children.

"Addi,your phone is on the table next to the couch,Abby,baby,I'll fixher a sandwich,you take Addi to school." CC said as he walked through the house and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you! I will be back in a bit. I have to run by Addie and Andy's house."

"Alright babe,Love you. Love you Addi have a good day at school babygirl!"

"Love you to dad!" Addi yelled as she ran to the car.

It was about a 5 minute drive to Addi's school. We were silent on the way there,she got out and I was then on my way to Addie and Andy's.

I got there and walked up to the door and knocked.

"Come in!" I hear Andy yell.

"Hey guys!" I say walking through the door.

"Aunt Abby!" Micah says running to give me a hug. Micah is the youngest of Andy and Abby's kids. He is 4.

"Hey Micah!" I said as I picked the toddler up.

"Hey Addie. I just came by so we could finish planning the girls party."

"I was just about to call you about it!" Addie said walking to where I was.

"I was thinking about waiting a little longer until it got warmer! They all love to swim!"

"Sounds perfect."

I don't like this chpter :/

{alright,chapter one is done... :D:D I am going to list the guy's kids names and ages below. :) Do you all like it?? Vote and Comment <3<3}

Ashley and Lilliah:  

Kason Chance 14

Jake and Kat:  

Aurora Marie 15  

*expecting

Andy and Addie:  

Alliana Storme 13  

Orianna Nicole 10  

Micah Lee 4

CC and Abby:  

Addison Elise 12  

Hannah Grace 3

Jinxx: none...