HOMECOMING WEEK!

Tomorrow starts homecoming week and each day has a fun dress-up theme (except for Wednesday, because it's PSAT day 😡😡😡).
Monday: fashion icon or fashion mix-up
Tuesday: wild west or out of this world
Thursday: "wear" are you going
Friday: black and gold day (school colors)

Tomorrow I have a very fun outfit planned. The style I'm dressing in is a Japanese street fashion called Harajuku. More specifically, I'm dressing in the subcategory called Decora Kei. If you look it up online, it's a bright and colorful mishmash of neon colors, cute kawaii things, and tons and tons of accessories. I'm trying the best with what I have in my closet to dress in Decora fashion, but with a Pokémon twist. I'm wearing my Eevee shirt, Poke Ball socks, and Pikachu bracelet, as well as bringing my Eevee plushie (his name is Stefan) and a Poke Ball toy.

Tuesday is gonna be a struggle for me. I have absolutely no plaid shirts, cowboy hats, cowboy boots, Star Wars shirts, or NASA shirts. Basically I have nothing to dress in for that day. I was thinking about wearing a green long-sleeved shirt and saying I'm a cactus, but the only bottoms I have to wear with it are jeans, and I'd rather not die from the heat.

I'm kinda lost for Thursday. My understanding of the theme is that it's what you wear when you're going to a place. Some places my mom and I had in mind were to the beach, to a theme park (which is a loophole because one of the common hoco week themes is tacky tourist day, which they didn't include for some reason this year), and to bed. I don't know which one to pick, or if I should think of another place to "go" to. If you have a suggestion please let me know!

Friday is the same thing every year. It's always black and gold day on Friday. I have to wear something for band, so I'll probably just wear that so I don't have to change during the day. I'm also wearing my school colors pura vida bracelet and my Pikachu bracelet.

I'll try to post a picture of my outfit for each day.