PΔGΣ ҒΩURTΣΣΠ

I feel like I should just stop, I never really felt confident writing this story because I am an atrocious writer. I'll keep writing for awhile longer though because my sister and my friend seem to enjoy this story. I just want to say thank you so much for all the views and votes.
            Shuichi walked briskly to the dining hall. He didn't want to get Kaito angry at him for being late. Except, little did he know, that's not what happened at all. He couldn't see him anywhere.
        "Where's Kaito?" He questioned Himiko, knowing he couldn't ask Kirumi.
"I don't know. It's too much work to find him though."
"Damn this killing game. I haven't seen Kaito in days now. He can possibly be dead like the others..oh wait, he messaged me though, right? Wait, I don't even know if that's even him or not. For all I know it could be Gonta...Never mind..He wouldn't hurt anyone.
        He thought, worrying. He decided he would just text him again.
Hey, uh.. Where are you?
He typed simply.
He didn't get an answer though. Kaito was either angry or he just didn't have his phone on him, or something else that Shuichi didn't want to think about. Kaito has done this before because he was upset at him, but it wouldn't really make sense if he was angry, Kaito messaged Shuichi that morning. He saw Tsumugi in the hallway.
             "Um hey, have you seen Kaito?"
She smiled at him sweetly.
"I'm very sorry. I haven't seen him for awhile. This morning he was in the dining hall, but I haven't seen him besides that. Maybe he's in his dorm."
Shuichi nodded.
"Thank you." he said knowing damn good and well that he already attempted to do so.
Maybe he just might lock pick it like Kokichi taught him. Yeah, that's what he's going to do.
He walked out of the building and made his way to the dorms.
"Annnd there's Kaito's." he thought.
He took a bobby pin from his pocket and started to unlock the door.
He turned the knob and he saw something he probably should have never seen.
He stood there, traumatized of what he was seeing.
"I'm just going to leave now..." He thought and ran out of the room, closing the door after him.
Oof there's just 393 words.