12: Anger

-March 31st 2019-

-10:21am-

Harper Pov

Awkwardness was certainly present as we all met up at the venue. Since I don't really remember what happened, it was worse for me as I watched Corbyn being angry and upset.

Corbyn Pov

I saw Jack standing next to Harper. Blood boiled in my head as I stormed over to them.

"Jack Robert Avery."

"Yes?" he said innocently. Your innocence doesn't fool me Jack. I grabbed his arm and pulled him aside.

"You kissed Harper?" I tried my best to calm down, but Jack didn't answer, causing a rush of anger which lead me to do this.

Jonah Pov

I heard a massive thud and I turned around to see Jack on the floor with Corbyn above him. I rushed over, alongside Daniel, Zach and Harper, to see if he was okay.

"What the hell happened?!" I yelled accusingly at Corbyn. He stepped back and stammered something under his breath. "You did this, didn't you?" He nodded. I shook my head and returned to the unconscious Jack on the floor.

-12:21am-

We just received some news that Jack is alive and okay. Even though it's against the law, we decided not to tell anyone about what Corbyn did since he was angry and we need him for the band. However, it wasn't taken lightly.

"I am really sorry Jack," Corbyn apologised for the millionth time. I sympathise for the guy; he had his heart broken and deserves to be forgiven.

"It's okay. I understand why you did it, but please don't do it again." They both laughed. "And I'm sorry for kissing Harper. It's my fault, she didn't want me to." Corbyn turned around to face Harper.

"I'm sorry about the texts," he said holding his arms out. Harper ran into his arms and they hugged for what seemed like eternity.

-3:20pm-

Jack Pov

I didn't think Corbyn would ever forgive me, but luckily he did. As long as I don't do it again.

Same goes for Daniel, although he didn't actually mean to do what he did. I feel like we just need some time and we will all be close again, but right now it's kind of awkward.

   I also see that Jonah has moved on, yesterday he managed to get 2 girl's numbers and is planning on seeing them again tomorrow. Maybe I should try the same. I decided to ask him about it.

   "Hey Jonah," I said, approaching the tall boy who was standing outside of our hotel, waiting for Zach to come back from the shops.

   "Jack, what's up?"

   "I have a question." Jonah nodded and urged me on. "You know them girls you met yesterday? I was wondering if you could introduce me to them?"

Jonah Pov

   "Say no more. I've got you covered." I know exactly what Jack wants, and I'm going to give it to him. If he wants to get over Harper, he's got to do something about it now, and I'm going to make sure of it.

Corbyn Pov

   Things have been hard these past couple of days. Jack, Daniel and I haven't really talked much unless we had too and Harper stayed close with Zach and Jonah, practically ignoring all three of us - for which I don't blame her.

   Next week we're flying to Australia for our next few shows and I'm really excited to go there as I've never been before. It's going to be a great experience.

   Today I decided to go and finally talk to Harper since Jack was in hospital so I walked to her hotel room and knocked on the door.

   "Come in," she answered sleepily, leading me to sit on the bed.

   "I'm really sorry Harper, for everything."

   "Corbs it's not your fault. Nothing is. If anything it's mine, but I don't want to talk about that now. It's all in the past." I nodded and cuddled up to her. We lay side by side i her bed and I closed my eyes. I just wanted to be with her in this moment forever.