13: Congratulations

•April 5th 2019•

-5:21am-

Harper Pov

   We just landed in Australia and I'm super excited! I've always wanted to go to Australia. Tonight, Corbyn and I are going to explore together, I can't wait.

   Things have finally been going smooth with the boys. Zach's just been, well, Zach. Jonah and Jack no longer have feelings for me and we are all really close friends; After Jack apologised many times to Corbyn they are now on good terms and it's as if nothing happened. That's the same for Daniel. We've all forgotten about what happened that night and now the band are in a better place than ever.

   Due to the fact that I joined them on tour, they have gained millions of followers and their new single 'Big Plans' peaked at number 2 in the charts. If I'm being quite honest, I'll be really sad when this tour ends.

•April 7th 2019•

-2:00pm-

"Y-your... pregnant? Omg I'm so happy!" Corbyn lifted me up and spun me round. From the times where I hated the thought of going on tour to now, I definitely don't regret any of it. I now have 4 best friends for life and the best boyfriend imaginable.

We decided to go out for dinner to celebrate, just Corbyn and me. When we got back on the bus, it was silent. We walked to the back and suddenly everyone jumped out with party poppers screaming.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They all yelled, bringing us into a group hug.

We decided to announce the baby on stage so at the end of the performance, Corbyn and I walked out on stage.

"So, we have something to tell you all. We wanted to make a public announcement before posting it online," Corbyn explained.

"I'm pregnant with Corbyn's baby!" Immediately everyone started cheering and clapping. Even my managers were happy; let's just say, I wasn't expecting them to be.

For now, tour will continue, and a baby will be born by the end of it. Harper will continue with her contract and get paid by the end of it, enabling her to help her family. But what happens before then? Well, that's a different story.