prologue

When an alpha wolf bites you, you either die or turn into a wolf yourself.

Usually the ones who are already wolves die, humans turn into wolves if the bite isn't too big or deep.

So it was no surprise that when Edward got bitten he actually turned into a wolf.

It was just a surprise who turned out to be Edward's mate.

You see, he was never supposed to meet the little brother from William, the alpha he had been fucking.

But that is exactly what happened.

Or where edward had 2 younger brothers, Harry and Marcel.

They were like your usual triplets, look a lot alike but still unique in their own way.

Marcel was your usual nerd, innocent, sweet and adorable.

Harry worked hard as a photographer and loved to have beautiful humans in front of his camera.

Edward was Harry's driver and loved to take care of those gorgeous goodies Harry had in front of his lens after Harry was done with them.

They had a pretty normal life actually.

Louis and William were like you average twins who couldn't stand each other.

Goofy, playful and a close family.

William however loved to break the rules and go outside to get a good fuck every now and then. He usually didn't remember their names, but that didn't matter to him because he always remembered a good ass. yes, he was gay. Big. time.

Louis was pretty tiny, soft and fragile mentally and physically. He usually spent his days taking care of his flowers and occasionally loved to read a good book outside in nature. He didn't know much about life yet and frankly, he didn't care. His pack was all he cared about and all he needed.

There was only one thing different about your average Tomlinson twins. They were wolves and lived in a big pack in the middle of the forest.

So William wasn't supposed to go fucking outside of their territory and he most certainly wasn't supposed to bite edward during their magical intercorses, making him turn into a wolf.

But yet again, that is exactly what happened. So how was he going to solve it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soooo nervous of publishing this story but I'm going to do it anyway. It will be my very first, hopefully quite long, story I will have written so please give me feedback on what you all think!

Enjoy!

Kissy, Sem