1. Just how fast the night changes

Hello loves!
So the story is now truly beginning and to make a great start I decided to start with a bit of smut and drama since... Well let's be honest everybody is always thirsty for smut and who doesn't love a bit of drama. So I hope you all enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Ah fuck! Fuck William!''

''Come on baby let me hear you scream for it!'' William growled in Edward's ear as he was fucking him into the mattress in Ed's house. They had met in the club earlier both with just one purpose: a good fuck. Edward had his face pressed into his pillow as he let William fuck him hard and god did he enjoy it. William thrusts up in Edward's ass fast as he came hard. As soon as Edward felt him get out of his ass he turned around and pushed William on the bed, climbing on top of him with a smirk. ''my turn babe'' he said as he pinned William's arms above his head and started kissing him. William didn't let him get between his legs though and he rolled over again falling to the ground together with Edward as they kept kissing each other and fighting for dominance. ''I already told you babe, I don't bottom.'' he started kissing licking and biting Edward all over his torso when he felt Edward pull him to his feet by his hair, standing up himself as well. Edward took no time with slamming William against the wall as he kissed him again and pulled one of William's legs around him. ''I told you I would try anyway'' he said while William looked at him with his eyes almost black of lust as he pulled Edward in for a hot open mouth kiss with teeth clenching together and he grabbed a hold of Edward's hips to push him back.

Edward however was faster than William and he slammed his dick in William with one big hard trust. William growled loudly as he bit Edward in his neck as a response to the pain. ''Aah fuck William!'' Edward pulled back and fell to his knees as he quickly grabbed his neck. William stood there for a moment looking at him before he too got to his knees in front of Edward. ''Shit Ed are you okay? Let me see love.'' he was speaking very soft now and slowly took Edward's hands off of his neck where a clear bite wound was located now. William cursed under his breath and quickly got up. ''I uhh...I really have to go I'm sorry..'' He said while getting dressed. Edward kept on pushing pressure on the wound while going to the bathroom to get a towel. ''you aren't going anywhere until this has stopped bleeding idiot.'' he spoke while putting a towel over his wound. William saw this as his chance to get the hell out of here and he ran downstairs and outside, he ran as fast as he could because fuck he did not just make his biggest mistake ever.

No he did not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's a pretty short chapter but I felt like I shouldn't add more in it really.

I will start my new job tomorrow and will work 5 days a week which means I can most likely only make time to write in the weekends. So I'm going to write a few chapters every weekend so I will be able to upload troughout the week as well. 

I really hope you sweets will like this story.

Kissy, Sem