Mi Corazon

"Azul! I'm home!" I said calling up to Azul.  

"Azura! And guests!" Azul said running in from the living room.  "Quick, soccer's on!" He said as I laughed.  

"Azul, they have a me situation,"  I said as he nodded.  

"Well, welcome.  I'm Azul.  I'm Azura's father," Azul said.  

"I'm Indie! You're the one who raised Azura after you killed her parents right?! That's SO COOL!" Indie said as Azul looked at me.  

"What? He was asking questions!" I said raising my hands in defense.  Azul chuckled as Indie hopped into his lap.  

"I'm Cerulean," Cerulean said sitting in the chair next to Azul.  

"YES!" I screamed as my team scored! "TAKE THAT, AZUL!" I yelled doing my dance.  

"Oh, shush, Azura.  It was one goal!" he said.  The score was 2-1, my team winning.  

"THAT PUT MY TEAM AHEAD!!!!!" I cheered as Dexter high-fived me.  Azul laughed as we, Dexter, Indie, Cerulean, Azul, Luke, and I continued watching the game.  

---------- End Of Game --------

"OH YEAH!" I yelled as my team won, 4-2.  

"I'm guessing Azzy's team won?" Killian's voice said coming from behind me.  He's the only person in the whole gang to call me Azzy.  Everyone else has a different nickname for me.  

"Yeah.  Az's team won 4-2," Daniel said coming down the stairs with his phone in his hand.  

"Indigo, Cerulean, these are two other members, Daniel and Killian," I said as they both waved.  

"Killian's a cool name!" Indie said running over to him.  

"Thanks, Buddy! Yours is cool too!" Killian said.  

"Hey, Killy, go take him out and play ball!" I said laughing as Killian picked him up and ran outside.  

"I'm going too!" Dexter said dragging Cerulean with him.  

"Hey, Guys!" Henry said coming down the stairs. Henry's the baby of the group.  I've treated him like he's my son/younger brother.  

"Hey! Come here!" I said as he sat next to me and gave me a hug.  

"Where's Killian and Daniel?" He asked looking around the room.  

"Outside," I said getting up.  "You coming?" I asked as Azul and Henry stood up.  

"RACE YA!" Henry said running as I chased after him.  We got outside to see Killian running with the ball, Dexter and Luke in the net and Cerulean on Killian's ass.  

"GO, CERULEAN!" Azul screamed getting a dirty glare from Killian as Cerulean stole the ball, shooting and scoring on Dexter. Killian, now angered, kicked the goal post hitting his toe.  I began to laugh as Henry fell on the floor from his laughter.  

"Azuria?" Indie's voice called.  

"It's Azura, and yes?" I said bending down to him.  

"Azura...," He said as I nodded.  "Can we watch a movie as a group tonight?" He asked all excited.  

"Sure!" I said smiling down at him.  I brought him into the house and I began to cook.  When the food was almost done, the boys came into the house.  Killian came behind me.  

"Hello, My Love! Cooking me dinner?" He joked kissing my cheek as I started to laugh.  

Playing along, I said, "But of course! You get dog food while the rest of us get steak!" I said in a fake British accent.  The room laughed while he got mad.  I placed the pasta in the middle of our extremely large table and the meat, steak, right next to it.  Henry went to grab food when Cerulean hit his hand.