Since U Been Gone

"Here's the thing! We started out friends.  It was cool, but it was all pretend.  Yeah, yeah... Since you been gone!" I sang jumping on the couch with Henry as we sang together.  

"You're dedicated, you took the time.  Wasn't long till I called you mine!  Yeah, yeah.  Since you been gone.  And all you'd ever hear me say is how I picture me with you." We sang making hand movements and dancing together.  

Dexter joined our jumping and we all sang together.  "That's all you'd ever hear me say.  But since you been gone!!!  I can breathe for the first time!  I'm so moving on!  Yeah, yeah!! Thanks to you, now I get what I want.  Since you been gone! How can I put it? You put me on!  I even fell for that stupid love song.  Yeah, yeah.  Since you been gone...  How come I've never heard you say, 'I just want to be with you?'  Guess you never felt that way.  But since you been gone! I can breathe for the first time.  I'm so moving on!  Yeah, yeah.  Thanks to you! Now I get what I want!  Since you been gone!  You had your chance, you blew it!! Out of sight, out of mind!! Shut your mouth, I just can't take it!!!  Again, and again, and again, and again!  Since you been gone" They sang while I shouted.  "Since you been gone".   

"I can breathe for the first time! I'm so moving on! Yeah, yeah!  Thanks to you" 

"Thanks to you!" I shouted again.

 "Now I get, I get what I want!! I can breathe for the first time!! I'm so moving on!! Yeah, yeah!!  Thanks to you,"  

"Thanks to you," 

"Now I get," 

"I get," 

"You should know," 

"You should know!" 

"That I get! I get what I want!! Since you been gone... Since you been gone... Since you been gone..."  We plopped onto the couch as people began clapping.  I turned to see Cerulean, Killian, and Grant standing there clapping.  Indie came into the room and ran to me.  

"Azuria! Did you see the news?! You're famous!" He said.  I looked at Azul who ran to turn on the TV.  

"Ms. Azura Skyline was voted the most attractive bachelorette of the year and most eligible at that.  Azura, if you're watching me, call me!" The news reporter said as I chuckled.  Ever since taking the gang meant taking the company, I have become the richest female and now prettiest bachelorette.  

"Miss. Skyline, who shall you give the rose to?" Azul said handing me a rose as the boys lined up fixing their hair.  I chuckled as Cerulean and Indie were forced to line up with them.  

"Choose me, Miss. Skyline.  I have the best hair and British Accent," Killian said as I chuckled.  

"I have a British accent too, Killian!" Luke barked back faking one.  Chuckling I made my 'decision.'  

"I choose Indie!" I said as he ran to me and jumped into my arms.  They all began clapping when Indie smiled up at me.  

"Does this mean I'm a ninja like you?!" He asked smiling.  

"Yes, you're a ninja too," I chuckled as the boys ran out the door.  

"WE'RE GETTING DINNER," They screamed picking Indie up and rushing out the door. I grinned as the door slammed.  I chuckled as I walked into the kitchen to see Cerulean standing there pouring some water.  

"Hey, want a glass?" he asked as I nodded.  

"Thanks," I said taking a sip.  

"So, most attractive bachelorette?" He asked.  I chuckled.  

"I guess so," I said fiddling with the glass in my hand.  "I never asked for this life.  Everyone thinks I'm so cool and love this life.  But I was destined to be a normal girl.  A poor girl, living with her parents in a shack with a tin roof that went Ping Ping when in contact with rain," I said as I put my head on the table.  

"I think you are doing amazing in this life.  Maybe you were destined to be here.  Even though you were born into nothing, now you have something.  Something you need, you love, that I personally wish I had," he said setting his glass down on the table.  Walking over to me and touching my arm.  Fireworks exploding with every move of his hand on my skin.  

"You have that now... with us.  I want you in this world so you have something like me.  I was just like you and Indie..." I said before he cut me off.  

"I'm not Indie's brother," he said as I looked at him with confusion.  "I'm his father," He said as I gaped.  "My dad, his grandfather, was indeed the one in debt to you, and I was too young to be a Dad.  Hell, I was 21 when I had Indie. I didn't wanna give up my life of drinking and partying so I left him with my father," He said as I walked closer.  He leaned his body on the counter as I stepped in front of him.  I touched his arms that were folded over his chest.  They released and went to his sides.  I touched his face and straddled him.  

"I think you made a smart move.  And you are always welcome with us... Azul is a wonderful dad and can help take Indie wherever he wants to go," I said.  "And you can join the mafia," I said as his mouth flew open.  

"Really?!" He asked grabbing my arms.  Again, sparks flew from that skin.  

"Yes," I said weakly.  

"Thank you," He said hugging me.  

"WHAT DID WE MISS?!" Grant's voice came from behind us.  Cerulean quickly let go as I immediately missed and craved his touch.  

"Let's eat," I said glaring at them all as I pushed through them all to the table.  We all sat when I turned to Killy.  "The birds fly at night when the moon is high," I said.  He nodded and began to spread the word.  Henry went to tell Cerulean and he looked at me in confusion.  I nodded to Henry who told him what it meant.  After dinner, I turned to Azul who knew what to do.  

I hopped into my car with Killy in shot-gun and Grant and Henry in the back.  

"WHAT HAPPENED WHEN WE LEFT?!" They all screamed together.  

A lot has happened Since U Been Gone...