Chapter Five

*A/N POV*

After Taehyung woke up from the incident last night he immediately texted Jimin to tell him what happened last night.

Taehyung🐯
Hey Jimin you awake??

Jimin🐶
Yeah I'm awake, why?

Taehyung🐯
Guess what happened last night

Jimin🐶
Let me guess someone stole your
gucci😂

Taehyung🐯
Fuck no I keep them hidden!!
And what happened last night is that werewolves almost caught me cause I didn't spray fucking moon flower on me.!!

Jimin🐶
Well did they get you?

Taehyung🐯
Gladly they didn't. How bout ur night?

Jimin🐶
Well Yoongi and I dated at a fine restaurant.

Taehyung 🐯
Uhh, I'm so jealous and exited for my birthday tomorrow, I can't wait to find my mate. I'm still wondering if my mate is going to be a boy or a girl. Well gtg still have school 💜

Jimin🐶
Well bye hoe

Taehyung🐯
Well bye slut

Their conversation ended and Taehyung got up from his bed to charge his phone and rushed to the bathroom to bath because once he saw the time it was already 7:49 a.m.

'Fuck' Tae thought as he put on his shoes running outside his house, he stopped when his mom called him.

"Taehyung!¡!!!!" Seokjin shouted across the house when he heard Taehyung running late.

"Eomma I really need to go, please let me go just this---- ouchhh Eomma!!!!" Taehyung was cut off by Jin pinching his ear.

"That's for not waking up early." Jin said,
"Okay I'll let you slide this once" Jin continued.

As Taehyung got out the grip of his mother he rushed to kiss his mother goodbye and ran to the door.

~At School~

Taehyung got 5 minutes to get to his classroom glad he made it there for 3 minutes pantinf really, really hard. He sat down beside his best friend which is Jimin.

"Tae-" Jimin stopped as Taehyung raises to finger signaling Jimin to not ask any questions.

When the class started and the teacher was giving them a project and they'll be having a partner (teachers choice ofc) to work with the teacher was starting to pick the partners.

"The partners will be

Jimin and Yoongi

Jackson and Bambam

Baekhyun and kai

Taehyung and......

Jungkook.

The teacher finished off.

Taehyung's world suddenly stopped for a moment when he heard the teacher.

Meanwhile YoonMin was acting
lovey-dovey staring at each other's eyes.

Meanwhile Taehyung still froze from what he heard.

'No this can't be happening maybe the teacher got it switched up............ Yeah that's right' Taehyung suddenly got out from his thoughts when he felt a pat on his shoulder.

"Umm........ I'll just give you money and you work with it okay" Jungkook said with a cold face but inside je felt amazing that gis partner was his mate, while Taehyung was feeling angry at his 'partner'.

"Oh and umm class your project is to compose a song with your partner"

"Umm I think you and I have to work with this" Taehyung said.

"Where do we meet?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Umm... M-maybe at y-your place" Taehyung stuttered, he facepalmed himself mentally cause he stuttered too much.

"Why stutter baby boy " Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Oh sure meet me at the gates later after class" Jungkook continued.

"O-okay" Taehyung blushed at the nicknames Jungkook called him.

Remembering the time outside the library made him feel warmth and comfort.

_____________________

Sorry for not updating for a fuxking long time.

Do I smell making out on the next chapter?