Chapter One

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNGGGGG,GET YOUR ASS DOWN HEREEE!!!"Jin shouted waking Taehyung up,Taehyung groaned and looked at his clock and saw it was already 7:45 a.m.
"Oh Shit" Taehyung whispered to himself while getting off of bed"fuck my life" Tae mumbled under his breath.

Tae got up from his cozy bed and went to the bathroom doing his morning routine,including washing his hair and brushing his teeth.He went down and saw jin making breakfast "Morning Eomma"
Emphasizing the word 'eomma'.
Jin just hummed in reply.

"Tae aren't you gonna eat breakfast" Jin said " No eomma, I will just eat pancakes on my way " Tae said getting pancakes that jin made making his way through their front door.

He made it to school before class started and ran to his class but suddenly luck wasn't on his side, he bumped on the school's bad boy the one and only...............Jeon Jungkook.

Fuck

Tae thought in his mind.

"S-sorry" Tae said "I wasn't looking at my way" He continued while staring at his shoe's."Hey my eyes are here cupcake" Tae blushed on the nickname that jungkook gave him. Tae looked up at jungkook and he saw jungkook's black orbs mesmerizing every edge of jungkook's face.

Jungkook chuckled and then replaced with a smirk.

After smirking he noticed a smell that is really intoxicating smell,a scent of strawberries and sweet candy and it was coming from the one and only.......... Kim Taehyung.

"Mate"

Jungkook mumbled under his breath so Taehyung didn't hear what Jungkook said
"What was that you say?" Tae said in a confused face.

"I said-" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence the bell rang and Taehyung ran to his class.

Taehyung sighed in relief that the teacher wasn't there yet.

He got to his chair next to Jimin his best friend "Hey Tae why are you panting really hard"Jimin said in a confused face

"I was running really didn't have time to catch my breath cause what if I came fucking late?!" Tae said to Jimin with
an 'O' face.

*Time skipped* (cause I'm lazy)

Class ended and it was already
lunch time Taehyung was with Jimin.
They were walking together when suddenly Jimin stoped walking
"Hey chim you okay?" Taehyung asked
Jimin with a worried face.