Chapter Six

*A/N POV*

~class ended~

As Taehyung went to his locker to get his bag and other books, he remembered that Jungkook's phone was still in his bag.

'I should give this later at his house' Taehyung thought. And he suddenly bumped against Minho, the leader of one of the gang's in their school. Well Jungkook's gang was so much stronger than Minho.

"H-hi M-minho sorry, I wasn't looking at the way" Taehyung stuttered because he was scared.

Minho was going to slap Taehyung, not until a hand blocking Minho's hand swatting it away.

Minho was furious, but when he saw who's hand was that he immediately took his hand, and identified it was Jungkook.

"Hah... Jungkook what are doing defending this fucking Omega.!!" Minho said in an angry tone.

"Just leave him alone Minho" Jungkook said coldly.

Minho left with a little 'hmph' on the way.

"Thanks Jungkook for saving me frim that bastard" Taehyung said in a relieved tone of voice.

"It's fine that's why you shouldn't space out like that when your walking alonealone, especially in he school corridors" Jungkook said in a worried voice.

"Hey are you worried bout me?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"What!!! No!!! why would I!" Jjngkook Denied it, but he was worried like his life depends on it, he just didn't want Taehyung to know he has feelings for him.

"Oh okay, Come on let's go do you have your car outside?" Taehyung asked curious about on what their gonna ride to go to Jungkook's house.

"Yeah, I have parked outside, let's go!" Jungkook answered.

They got in the car, neither one of them wanted to start a conversation, not until Jungkook spoke up.

"Umm........... What will be our song about Tae?" Jungkook asked curiously, while Taehyung blushed by the nickname and began thinking what their genre is going to be.

"How bout you pick kookie" Taehyung said in shock. "S-sorry bout th-" Taehyung cut out by Jungkook.

"I like it, its cute" Jungkook said smiling.

'Where did bad ass jungkook gone too' Taehyung thought. He just shrugged it off.

*Jungkook's POV*

'Wait my parents are going to be there, I better tell Tae.' I thought and asked Tae.

"Tae I just remembered my parents hate LGBTQ, how bout at your house instead?" I asked waiting for a answer from Tae.

"Oh sure parents don't mind, I already confessed to them when I was Fourteen" Tae said calmly.

"What's the address btw" I asked.

"Its three blocks to the right" Taehyung said looking out the window.

*A/N POV*

The rest of the ride was silent, it wasn't uncomfortable silent, it was comfortable.

Once they got to Taehyung's house Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder to wake his mate up from his slumber.

"Tae~" Jungkook said softly.

"Nooóo~~o" Taehyung denied waking up.
After a while Jungkook only thought of one plan.

He immediately pecked Taehyung's lips.
Taehyung woke up in shock.

"Yahh!!!! What the fuck do you think your doingg!!!!" Taehyung said blushing and in an angry tone.

"It was the only way to get you to wake up, besides i did everything and I meant everything to wake you up and you just shrug me off!" Jungkook said with a hint of alpha voice in the last part.

"I-i-I'm S-s-Sorry A-a-Alpha" Taehyung said scared at the alpha sitting beside him.

"No baby I'm sorry I did not mean that, I'm sorry so so sorry." Jungkook scolded himself because he used alpha voice to Taehyung.

Taehyung started to cry, immediately Jungkook wrapped hi arms around Taehyung to stop Taehyung from crying, Taehyung was afraid of alpha voice but he wasn't afraid of his though.

He tried hard to learn alpha voice so he could forget his past.

~flashback~

Taehyung's PoV

When I was five I was happy with my real parents, so happy that I play all day not minding my surrounding, but suddenly I heard a growl and it was getting closer,
then it hit me, "I did not put any moonflower spray on me".

" Hi beautiful omega" He said with his alpha voice, it sent Shivers down my spine.
I was crying, then he showed up to my front.

"Why would a omega run around here without a person with him huh" He said .

"I'm sorry please dont hurt me" I said while crying.

"Oh I wont hurt ya , were just gonna have a little bit of fun" He said, I literally saw him smirk like a devil.

"Taehyungg!!!!!!!!!, wherw are youuu!!" I heard my dad call me.

"Father help meeee!!!!" I shouted at my father, then the man's hand covered my mouth so I can't speak anymore.

"Don't you dare say another word" He said angrily.

But then my father showed up hitting the man's face out of nowhere.

~end of flashback~

As Taehyung stop crying Taehyung asked Jungkook to go in.

"Umm Jungkook we should go in already, I Didn't know how a peck on the lips made me cry, hahah" Taehyung said in a happy tone.

"Yeah we should, and we ahould get started with our project, teacher said the deadline is by the end of the month." Jungkook said, they got in Taehyung greeted his parents.

"Um Hi eomma, Hi appa, I brought a friend over." Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook in the house.

"Wow Tae!!" Jin said going to his son.
"He's a cutie" Jin whispered at Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung blushed and he suddenly pulled Jungkook to his room, not looking back to his parents.

"I bet there gonna make out" Jin said with a smirk. Namjoon hit him lightly.

"There not gonna make out, wanna bet?" Namjoon said confidently.

"The one loses gives the winner 20 bucks" Jin said competitively.

"Deal" Namjoon answered back.

----_----------------

First time with a long ass chap
975 words i mean I'm improving soo so so much like omg.

Thank you for reading pls. Vote if you like my story i will update soon,💜😘