The Idea.

Y/N POV

It was a calm day at the tower, not much of anything was going on. Bruce and Tony were most likely in the lab, Thor was probably.... well.. being Thor, Natasha, Sam, Bucky, and Steve were all probably in the training room, Loki was in the library most likely, Pietro was playing a usual prank, Wanda was cooking with Vision, Peter was roaming around while talking to Kennst, and Scott was just watching T.V. with Clint.

At least, I thought Scott and Clint were watching T.V.. Next thing I know, Clint's voice is on the intercom system that Tony recently installed.

"Hey guys, you should totally come to the living room- you won't regret it." He laughed and shut it off.

I groaned in annoyance and began my trek to the room from my own bedroom.

Everyone was waiting in the room when I arrived. I was the last one. Per usual. Kennst and Loki, the problematic siblings, sat together. The rest of the girls sat with each other, while the guys sat together as well.

"Okay, she's here! Good! Alright so we had an idea-"

Scott continued for Clint- "Just so that we could cure our boredom-"

"Let's play Seven Minutes in Heaven!" They both said as Scott held up a bag.

There was a bunch of grumbling going on around the room. I however, stood up promptly.

"Yeah, no." I started walking until I was suddenly rushed back to my seat. I glared at Pietro, who just shrugged.

"Anyways.... Y/N! You get to go first for that!" Scott handed me the bag.

"Do I have to?" I looked at him.

"Yes. You have to." Clint mimicked me.

I rolled my eyes and reached into the bag. I pulled out....

A.N.

So, that's the introduction! Also, uh I lied, I'm starting with Kennst cause it's eaSier. Ik this intro is short, but trust me, I'll make up for it.