Due: Abstract I

Abstract (adj) - existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence

Bruno Bucciarati eyes me fearfully, now coming to learn that I'm not someone to be taken lightly as I still grasp his tongue tightly for mouthing off at me.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a colorful force comes in and strikes Bucciarati across the face, freeing him from my vice grip on his tongue.

The gangster didn't know what hit him, but he swears he saw something colorful from the corner of his eye strike him before retreating behind his brightly colored haired opponent. As his back harshly meets the floor of the funicular, he eyes wear he saw the colorful blur run to. The only thing nearby is my open sketchbook, lying—seemingly—forgotten by my foot, pages flipping around lightly in the breeze from the funicular's open windows. However, the funny thing was that the rate at which the pages were flipping sped up until the sketchbook slams close on its own accord.

I pick up the sketchbook, then continue my usual blank staring at the ebony-haired gangster. I shift my gaze to look over my shoulder at Giorno Giovanna. "If you want to keep living, I suggest you fight back with me. This guy's not just gonna let us off at our stops, y'know."

Cradling his "unzipped" shoulder, he nods in agreement. An 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' sort of deal.

'She's right. I don't think I could withstand another one of his attacks. He'll tear me apart!' Giorno reasons in his head. 'I only noticed this ability a few months back, but I've never used Gold Experience to attack another human. When Gold Experience hits something, it can give it life. Any object can change into a living thing. But...Even I don't know what'll happen if it attacks another human being!'

I can faintly make out the outline of Giorno's stand and I have to say, it suits his style well.

In the midst of Giorno mental debate and my torn away gaze from the ebony-haired gangster, said gangster has since arisen to his feet, arm reeled back to throw a punch, followed by his Stand. "Answer me, Giorno Giovana! Aurora Fiore!"

'Just my luck...' I bemoan internally.

Before Bucciarati and his Stand could land a hit, Giorno's Stand reveals itself, blocking the gangster's own Stand, while my now colorful-glowing fist blocks meets his flesh and bone arm.

Muda! Giorno's Stand exclaims.

Bucciarati falls back, cradling his arm, looking back with confusion at his attack being countered. "Y-You're both...Stand users! So you could see my ability!"

"A what User?" Giorno queries, clearly unaware of the history and origin of his own power.

"So you are the ones who attacked Luca and the Scoleri Brothers!" He summons his Stand to go on the offensive, but I'm quick enough to dodge the Stand itself and lunge at the User. Giorno's Stand bats away the fist, evading the attack before joining my side, attacking the User.

Both my multihued fist and Giorno's Stand's fist ram into Bucciarati's midsection, sending him flying. This causes the remaining funicular passengers hiding in the back corner behind us to cry out in different degrees.

Giorno and I are cautious regarding Bruno Bucciarati's unmoving body but approach his unmoving form regardless.

"He's not dead." I note aloud.

Giorno starts, pausing in his advance and looks to me for explanation. "How can you tell?"

"As an artist, I pride myself on attention to details in my work, same goes for how I go about my day and my surroundings." I respond. "But that's not really the case here. Your shoulder is how I can tell." I point out. "The zipper is still there."