1

Chapter 1
"Wink Wonk Ooga Booga Beep Boop Bop Beep"

"What a rough day" sighed Mike as he clocked out of work. He had seen yet another child get sucked into the scream extractor. Mike started his trudge home...wondering just how much he could take mentally before he snapped.

As he passed by multiple shops on his walk home, a raging bar caught his single eyeball. After such a rough day at work, Mike told himself he deserved a treat.

"Hmm, why not," he thought. "I deserve this after a fucking HORRIBLE DAY AT WORK CUZ WHO THE FUCK NEEDS TO SEE A CHILD GET SUCKED INTO THE SCREAM EXTRACTOR."

"I'll take a clamato and vodka cocktail on ice extra hot" for he liked it when the steaming hot clam juices melted the ice, making his now lukewarm drink very watered down. The single eyed round monster realized that his drink was now covered in steamy condensation. As Mike began sipping his clamato heavy drink, he thought he saw a purple scaly figure in the corner of his single, yet beautiful and glistening eye. He turned, glancing at the person only to quickly realize it was a girl. She caught his one-eyed glance and decided to trot on over like a show pony.

"Hey sex sea," she said in a sultry manner.

Mike thought, it's always women... never the big slimy ooey-gooey beep boop bop beep unga bunga throbbing male pee pee that he so desperately yet secretly craved in his hidden backdoor pocket.

"...Hi." he replied unenthusiastically.

"I ordered sous vide pudding lamb chops. I hope you're hungry." she told him with her thick ugly heteromonster accent.

"I just ordered the hard-boiled scallops. I'm ok."

"I've heard that those are absolutely delish. I'm Celia."

"I'm Michael."

Mike

ONLY

gave his nickname to the monster men who would be moaning it in the future. He was 110% complete male FULLY born as an identifying gay non-straight homosexual dick sucking and tan banana loving male man full no-homo certified never-takes-his-socks-off hetero.

Mike just could not understand why women always approached him. He had no desire for the upper chest udders. The lactation did not make his jade green sex pistol stand. But due to the stigma against homosexual monsters, he (sadly) could not actively pursue male lovers. He had to be stuck with rancid ugly crusty ass headass looking woman bitches who do not know how to give head like the scream extractor that assaulted the children's oral cavities at work.

He hated his job. In a way, if an outsider had looked in, they would have thought that child labor was going on, but these children were unaware that they could possibly be led to their death via scream extractor. Majority of the time it was an accident, but if a child disobeyed or refused to be of service, they were threatened by that big D S L creating machine.

"So are you going to eat those scallops or what."

Mike snapped out of his day dreaming and was brought back to the sad reality. He was extremely depressed and was in need of a man to rip his insides (including his four lungs) apart and make a small tear near his asshole from a big massive member impaling it.

"Yeah. Sorry. I was just thinking about things....like massive dicks in my asshole....."

"Hahaha what did you say? Anyway HAHAHAHA eyes up here"

Mike hadn't made direct eye contact with her since she had walked over, so he was disturbed by the fact that she had drawn attention to dem big ol Biddies.

"Uhhhh, I am just going to come out and say it... I have a girlfriend."

Mike was obviously lying but he could not stand having Celia near him any longer.

She was caught off guard...COMPLETELY surprised but thought to herself for a second and spoke out.

"Bitch, I don't see her."

He became immediately flustered and thought of an excuse.

"Uhh she's in labor."

"OOf, you creamed in that hot pocket?"

"Indubitably."

"Alright, I guess I'll let you be..... for now." She batted her spider-legs looking eyelashes and took her tall extra large steamed shrimp margarita on ice with her while walking towards one of the stank ass shit stained restrooms.

At first, it didn't phase him, so he choked down the rest of his scallops as he scanned the room, looking for the hot possibly single men.

Devastatingly enough, none drew a sparkle in his one doe-like eye, so he gulped the drink down and proceeded to the door when he felt a small warm drip of pee slide out the tip of his penis.

"I have to take a fucking leak" he said to himself. The bouncer eyed him up and down with his two adulterous eyes and shot him a weird sultry glance.

Mike did a 460 spin and headed for the bathroom. As he passed the women's, (all gender restrooms had not become a thing yet since gay monster marriage was not approved in their dictatorship) he was immediately pulled into the restroom, like a tampon being tugged out of a warm and soft vaginal canal. Mike panicked...not knowing what was going to happen to him. Then the next thing he knew, Mike's long slender legs were slammed open by slimy purple tentacles. Celia was before him, with a gigantic bulging strap-on with bumps encircling the tip of the piece, eye filled with manic and lust ...Mike knew....he had to get out of this. Grabbing the roll of paper towels on the counter, he poked Celia's one eyeball and it started to swell. She reluctantly let Mike's legs go and threw herself onto the wall in pain, screaming in agony.

Mike hopped like crazy frog into the big stall and slid open the steamy piss stained window, throwing his slimy green body through. He ran like he was running the 100 meter dash and made it to his recognizable dark alleyway which led directly to his apartment on the other side. As he caught his breath, someone whispered in his ear,

"I may be blind, but this strap-on isn't."

He screeched and ran through the alley, ignoring all the unfamiliar creepy figures and shadows, just wanting to get home. 

Next thing he knew, he was rammed up against the walls surrounded by the darkness in the alleyway. The same slimy purple tentacles trying to pry open his limp ass noodle looking legs. Celia's eyeball was so swollen now, it was like a limp penis full of watery cum. Mike tried to cry for help but Celia began to juice her sweet eyeball cum like a juice blender into his mouth and all he could do was choke as he tried to get across his muffled screams as she creampied his face deeply. 

Suddenly, the sound of a gunshot was heard and the next thing Mike knew was that her eyeball blew it's final load all over him, protruding as well onto the wall behind him. As her ugly ass purple body went limp as mike's dick when he first saw her, she fell onto the ground and the sexiest man alive was behind her, holding the gun.