2

Chapter 2

"Wink Wonk Who is This Savior?"

"W-w-ww-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-who are you?" Mike stuttered, flabbergasted by the fully erect and massive dick print in this mysteriously attractive monster's tight purple colored shorts.

"Heyyyyy I'm Randall. But you can call me Randy.." he spoke softly as he shoved his 12 inch glock up his own slimy scale-covered phat asshole mid-conversation.

Mike could fully see the 2347923845y ^ 2043 inch cock throbbing, nearly busting a hole in his own now very tight purple shorts.

"WoWO0Ahh.....holy mother of Sully's phat pu$$y," Mike stuttered.

The tightness of the shorts accentuated his reptile asscheeks, tilting Mike's green penis up like the angled Tower of Pisa. Mike's cheeks glimmered in the streetlight, like a beacon of hope.

"I'm M-Mike." He barely got out, before remembering the high rates of M-HIV (Monster HIV) in the area. He realized he couldn't get involved this quickly with a stranger like Randy if the chances of him receiving M-AIDS ( Monster AIDS) was really over 59%. As horny as he was, he was a SAFE 110% complete male FULLY born as an identifying gay non-straight homosexual dick sucking and tan banana loving male man full no-homo certified never-takes-his-socks-off hetero horny man.

"I c-can't do this... at least... not yet," Mike breathed out, "I need to make sure you're clean......"

"Us gangstas get regularly tested," He replied as he adjusted his blue durag that rested perfectly underneath the dirty gang-shit-only backwards snapback that laid against his scaly bald slimy moist head.

He then reached in his pocket for what appeared to be a dentures case.

"What is that?" Mike questioned.

"Is my grill, foo." He said, sliding it smugly into his mouth like a toothbrush.

His look was complete.

Mike was still very unsure about the situation, and the sexual tension continued to rise exponentially with every second he was pressed against the dirty alleyway wall.

"I usually don't go for men like you..." Mike mumbled nervously.

"A gansshsta?" Randy slurred, splashing assorted spit drops into Mike's mouth and flashing his gold grill, the light beaming off of it. He was unable to talk correctly, with such a massive (obviously ill-fitting) grill in his mouth (he probably bought that shit off craigslist or loaned it from a friend).

"What are you saying?" questioned Mike Wazowski, extremely confused and aroused .

"A ganschstha."

Without even knowing what would soon splash onto his already cummed filled pores, a full-size hot tub quantity of spit flew like a sprinkler all over Mike Wazowski's face like someone busted a Ripley's Believe It or Not Guiness World Record worthy cumshot load, except instead of sperm, it was sweet chunky premium HQ high definition mango salsa lizard saliva.

"Only the best fo you my n i B B a"

(a black person of color wrote this out please do not massacre us),

Electronically signed by:

A black person

This is NOT. A NONBLACK HAND .. THIS IS SERIOUSLY A BLACK WOMAN. I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM BEING SARCASTIC AND FAKE BUT I FUCKING PINKY. PROMISE. HER MOM DEADASS NO JOKE 100% LEGALLY 100% NO JOKE IMMIGRATED FROM WEST AFRICA SO SHE HAS THE N WORD PASS. I WOULD NEVER LIE TO MY READERS !!!!!!!!!!1

WE WILL PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE US

WE WILL PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE US. IF YOU CALL THE ICE THEN YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!!!!!1!!11!!!!11

Dm me for pics ;)) -the black girl who wrote that ^^^

"I usually hand out that low grade bottom shelf whitewashed stanky overly chunky ass whole tomato only salsa for those low grade fishy stank ass hoes, but you different"

"What?" Mike said, as his heart strings being slightly pulled.

"Mhmmmmmmmm." Randy said, smirking as the high quantities of saliva in his mouth slightly pushed his cheap ass looking craigslist lookin grill out.

He quickly popped it back into his godly mouth.

Randy's sperm sprinkler spit mouth was making Mike's cocktail sausage rise like a pizza with a dough full of yeast and bacteria, starting the fermentation process.

Mike had an epiphany and was immediately thought of god. He remembered his christian faith and how what he was doing was incorrect in the eyes of the Lord.

"I AM A MAN OF GOD." He recited with his eye closed.

God nodded from the heavens.

Mike used all the adrenaline he had received during that heart beat increasing cardiac arrest implementing moment with Randy and pushed him off.

Randy hit the smelly asphalt that had now been coated in acid rain.

"Wschat scthe schell foo" Randy said, holding his grill in his mouth as he talked.

Mike immediately popped down to the ground, like a young child diving off a diving board.

He began to do 100 pushups as he recited 10 Hail Mary's.

Randy concluded that he would need to change his ways in order to effectively poke Mike's busum.

Right then and there, Randy shook his head as the rain drizzled down, soaking his pants, further outlining the dick imprint. Mike noticed what looked like it could be a lipoma but did not say anything.

As Randy took out his grill, he sadly managed to choke out, "Man, Mike, I really am into you. Full homo. I need to change my ways. I will need your help though because damn, the mafia got me good. They.....they did bad things to my family."

He broke down in the rain, Mike catching him as Randy's knees went weak.

Mike comforted him saying, "I will do everything in my power to stop them. I promise Randall Boggs. You are apart of my life now."

Boners touching, the two embraced until the gentle fall of acid rain commenced.