f i v e

Namjoon sits at his desk in his office drained from his argument with Jackson, the older had walked out tired and annoyed with the situation therefore leaving Namjoon alone. Namjoon had is head in the palms of his hands letting out a lingering sigh, as he's supposed to pick up Jiyoon from work soon.

He looked at the time on his computer and slowly gets up from his once comfy chair retrieving his coat and keys. He then walks out his office walking down the hallway to the elevator and reaching the lobby. But what he didn't expect to see was Jackson talking to the young receptionist; her laughing at a joke he had made.

The receptionist had noticed Namjoon and stoped laughing as she stood from her low chair from behind her large desk, "Have a good night sir!" this causing Jackson to look in the direction she was speaking.

The two made eye contact, Namjoon stopped walking as he was going to say something but in the end just kept going.
{text}
joonie🧸
hey i'm outside, just come out when you're done xoxo

baby <3
ah, okay! i'll be out soon! ❤️
Read.
                                         {text}
Namjoon leaned back into his seat in his car as he waits for his wife, he scrolls through his instagram feed not paying attention to what passed by whether it be; sponsors, men posting half naked pictures and well as a few women here and there.

He mainly thinks about the stupid argument that had played out in his office with jackson. Especially the close proximity between them, he was afraid that Jackson could hear his raging heart beat the closer the elder had gotten. He even forcefully slowed his breathing. To say the least he was excited, and maybe even a little turned on by the situation.

Besides he heard that anger sex was the best around, and he has yet to experience it.

Small quiet taps were heard from the passenger side window, Namjoon brought his attention to the noise and smiled seeing Jiyoon showing her teeth in a smile as she was crouched to see fully in the window.

Namjoon unlocked his car, allowing his wife to settle in the slightly warm vehicle. She let out a content sigh as she was happy finally being in the males presence.

"You ready?" namjoon asked as he looked over to her. She nodded eagerly as she was super hungry.

The drive to the restaurant was silent, but a comfortable silence. Namjoon and Jiyoon could be seen holding hands, with Namjoon's thumb subconsciously rubbing her hand in a loving manner.

Namjoon turns off the engine as he parks the car. Both get out the car, Jiyoon quickly reuniting by the youngers side, taking his arm in her small hands bringing them closer. Namjoon smiles at the small gesture bending down slightly to kiss her cheek.

The two walked in the restaurant as found memories from their first date. Namjoon not wanting to be there, and Jiyoon trying her best to make it work for her family's sake. If someone were to tell them they would be happily married and actually loved one another, well Namjoon would just laugh and call them crazy.

The host had brought them to their table where they ordered a bottle of aged wine as they waited for their food to come out.

"So," Jiyoon spoke smiling with her bright smile showing. "I actually wanted to talk to you."

Namjoon hummed in response sipping on his wine, "I have some news that you hopefully get excited about!" Jiyoon had reached into her purse looking for something, as she was about to pull out whatever the object may be, the waiter brings out the dishes the couple had ordered earlier.

Jiyoon and slipped the item back in her purse. Namjoon thanked the waiter, Namjoon's attention now back onto his wife. He smiles at her.

"Sorry, what were you trying to say?" Jiyoon shakes her head she realizes now probably isn't the place to tell him. She wants the privacy just in case he reacts a different way, "It can wait. i'll tell you once we get home."

Food was always a way to help calm Namjoon of his nerves, which is why as soon as he took a bite of his steak a small but noticeable smile appeared on his face, Jiyoon noticed this and smiled herself.

Soon the couple finished their food and headed back to the home that they both shared. In the car Jiyoon seemed to be nervous and Namjoon caught on and put a reassuring hand on her small hands that figited in her lap, she looked up to Namjoon with a smile on her face. Her nerves slowly fading to the back of her mind. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous. She knows Namjoon loves her and would do anything for her. Why was she having second thoughts on this baby.

That's right Jiyoon was pregnant. She had known for about two weeks, she just wasn't sure when a good time would be to tell Namjoon. Lately he's seemed really stressed out, some news about a baby could push him over the edge, but she knows Namjoon wouldn't make her get rid of the baby. They've actually been trying to have a baby but nothing happened, until now.

They pulled up to their house, Namjoon had gotten out if the car and rushed to Jiyoon's side to open the door for her, cause that's just the guy he is. Jiyoon giggled and leaned in to kiss him on his cheek, his dimple peaking through as he smiled at the loving gesture. Namjoon wrapped an arm lovingly around her waist, both walking side by side in the house.