♡12♡

Seokjin's POV-

"Alright~ who wants some Chicken nood-

What are you guys doing?"

The blonde customer has both Taehyung and Hoseok kneeled before him. And why are they  holding their hands up? The two of them turns around to face me looking like they're holding in tears.
My eyes search for my daughter immediately and I spot her sitting on top of the table with meow-meow in her lap, smiling down at the scene happily.

I'm honestly confused what the heck happened here in the 20 minutes I was gone.

And why does ChiChi have such a menacing grin on her face?
What have these dorks been teaching my daughter?

"My apologies for this mess but it was your co-workers' fault. Isn't it?"
The blonde dude glares at them.

Hoseok and Taehyung nods frantically. I wanted to ask more but I was honestly too tired and hungry to pry for more.
Honestly, these weirdos can keep their weirdness to themselves,
I don't want it to rub off on me.

"Sigh.. just get up and put the table grill on, Hoseok.
Get down,Chi.. let's have some noodle soup. I'm too hungry to think."

"I's sooo hungwy I's gonna get wrinkles."
ChiChi sighs after me dramatically copying even the lines I used often.
I chuckle at her cheekiness as her chubby feet struggles to climb down from the high table.

"Mwister, do you want to hab chickin nooder soup too?"
She smiles at the glaring blondie.
Why is she inviting random people for dinner now?

Blondie hesitates for a second but nods. ChiChi giggles happily and takes his hand to guide him to the dinner table.

At this rate, she's going to bring in every decent looking man into my café and camping here.

"Hullllloooo~"

I should have kept my own thoughts deep down buried cos as soon as I thought that, I see a mop of pink hair peeping through the café door.
A slimy mop of pink hair.

I groan internally and audibly as in walks a very lively Jimin dragging his emo boyfriend on one hand and on the other...
Isn't that ChiChi's Principal, Kim Namjoon?

"Hey there,Jinnie~"

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? Can't we come to a café for some coffee? Hmmmmm...what is that? What smells sooo good?"

"It's nothi-"

"It's chicken nooder soup. Hellow, Pwincipal."

"Ah..hello there, Kim Chi and hello, Seokjin-ssi."
Principal Kim replies softly.

"Ahhh..I had to drag Principal Namjoonie here. The more the merrier, right?"
Jimin laughs obnoxiously and shamelessly heads to the direction of the soup.

"You have a very nice café, Seokjin-ssi."
Namjoon looks around and gives me a small smile.

"Why, thank you. You haven't been here before, have you?
Can I get you anything?"