Chapter 8-Home at last

(A/N

Patrick's POV

"Thank you very much." Maranda said to the lady at the desk, as she walked me to her car.

"So, what do you want to do now babe?" She asked me.

I blushed at that word, especially since my love had just called me that.

"I don't know, how about we just chill at my place?" I asked her.

"Yea, sounds like fun." She said.

"You have no idea." I whispered.

"What was that?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, I said, I have an idea." I said.

"Oh, and what's that?" She asked, cocking her head in the sexiest way.

"This." I said.

I leaned in, our lips just inches apart. She leaned in the rest of the way, clearly as eager as I was. Our lips met, moving perfectly in sync together. It was like our lips were manage for eachother.

We both jumped a foot, as the car behind us honked rudely, signaling that the light was now green. She pulled away, and I whined at the sudden empty-feeling of my lips without hers. She looked over at me.

"Soon."She said in a soothing voice.

I just nodded in response. Still feeling the tightening feeling in my stomach, meaning that I was already hard and about to climax from the intensity of that kiss.

"Pull over." I said looking at her.

"Why? We're almost at your house, you can wait another five minutes to pee." She said calmly, her eyes never leaving the road.

"Pull over, I don't need to pee, just do it now." I said with desperation in my voice.

"We're almost at your house, just wait." She said in a calming voice.

"Maranda, unless you want me to friggen cum all over your car, I suggest you pull over, like now." I said getting louder and more desperate with every word.

Her eyes bugled, and she looked over at me.

"You will NOT cum in my new car." She said sternly.

"Then pull over!" I said almost to the point of tears.

"Awe, babe, don't cry, it's okay." She said gently wiping the stray tear that had fallen out of my eye.

"Fine, I'll pull over." She said with a sigh.

We pulled over, and I Jumped out of the car, racing to the privacy of the trees.

"MARANDA!!" I yelled.

"COME OVER HERE AND HELP ME!!" I yelled again.

"I'M COMING!" She shouted back.

She jogged over to me, making her beautiful hair flow in the wind. When she got close enough to see me, she gasped and covered her eyes.

"Hey, it's okay, remember, we're together now." I spoke softly.

"Ok." She said, her cheeks flaming red from the events that were about to happen.