Professors

Setting the Stage:

Era: Modern

Year: 2 (for Teddy Lupin)

Ship: Drarry

POV: Many, many, POVs

Warnings: None/Fluff

A1 = First author (Nerd__Fish)

A2 = Second author (__POTTAH__)

-There are probably amazing stupid jokes or obsurce referances to Doctor Who (made by Nerd__Fish). We apologize in advance-

~~3rd person's POV~~

Professor Longbottom was very excited to head the results of Valentine's Day competition. And it wasn't just him, all of Hogwarts was bubbling with excitement. Couples had been seen showing excessive displays of affection, trying to earn the title of Cutest Couple. Teddy had even pecked Victoire on the cheek in their Herbology class. It was one of the most adorable little kisses that Neville, the teacher, had ever witnessed, although Teddy looked as red as a tomato after Victorie kissed him back.

All of Hogwarts had finally gathered together in the Great Hall for a ball of epic proportions. Red, pink, silver and gold ribbons hung from the ceiling, as little paper hearts fell and disappeared on the ground. Hagrid had gotten the Thestrals to give rides in carriages of white for the couples. Each house table had removed their usually decor in favor of lighter colors, even the Slytherins tried to make their table more inviting by roping some Hufflepuffs into sitting there. A pair of girls, dressed in dark blue and purple, had gotten on stage and sang beautiful and jazzy songs as some students danced with their special someone.

The tables off to the side held cakes, cookies, tarts, candies, cupcakes, pies and hundreds of other sweet treats for this holiday. Fred II was spotted later in the night as he tried to bewitch the Strawberry Pie to sing "Honey Pie," by the Beatles, as a red-headed ghost guided his hand to help with the spell.

But after what seemed like YEARS the time of announcement came, at just after 11:30 pm. Headmistress McGonagall held out a piece of parchment, squinting to see the final verdict.

"The winner of the first annual Cutest Couple award goes to...." McGonagall had to hand over the slip to Neville, as she stifled a laugh.

"D-Dairy? No, wait, Drarry? DRARRY HAS WON THIS YEAR'S COMPETITION!"

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by vAlENtinES DAy~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later in Mcgonagll's office, Neville asked her about what 'Drarry' was.

The old teacher laughed."Oh, Neville. You can't possible be Sirius." (A/N2: No, he's Neville, you said it yourself)

"Drarry is the shortened name of a relationship between Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy." She laughed under her breath, remembering when she was the Transfiguration Teacher and how the pair hated each other. (A/N2: Fun fact, Draco Malfoy's original name was Draco Spinks. Just saying)

~~Harry's POV~~

After my DADA class I walked towards the staff room, watching the new students and returning students hurry to lunch. I saw my longtime friend fellow professor, Draco Malfoy also walking to the staff room. As I closed in on the door I could hear voices poor out of the room.

"Professor Longbottom, is it true that Professor Potter and Professor Malfoy are dating?" Teddy Lupin said. I was tempted to go in but listening to the rest of the conversation was something I couldn't pass up.

"Yes, have you seen the way they look at one another?" Nevilles voice, full of happiness, carried out of the room and evidently Malfoy had come close enough to the door to hear the final remark.