Prologue

People say being a Queen of this magical planet named Prosepina Pax, a planet that is full of magic, fairytale, and peace is easy.

Being a Queen doesn't mean it is always happy. Especially if you don't have a companion.

My mom died when I was still 8 years of age. My dad died last year because of the ambush that happened on their way to our alliance Country. And I am only a child.

Are you still happy? Na kahit pag tapak sa labas ng napakalaking pinto ng palasyong ito ay hindi mo pwedeng gawin because of the people who want to kill me and get my throne.

My only companion are the maids, the knights, the Warriors, the armies, and the servants. Are you still going to be happy?

You even don't have friends to share your thoughts, your problems, and many things that happened in your life.

I am Queen Kassiophia Eriene Cantwell, 17 years of age turning 18 on August 24, the Queen of this beautiful and magical Planet.

I want to live normally just like the life that my people have but I can't. Not now. But at the age of 18, I promise I will go out of this castle to experience and to know how to live normally.

_____~~~~*~~~~_____

"Your Majesty, your breakfast is already prepared in the el comedor en el apartamento." Aniya ng isa sa mga servants ko na nag aabang sa labas ng pintuan ng aking habitación. (El comedor en el apartamento - Dining Room and Habitación - room)

Bumangon na ako at pumunta sa baño. I did my morning routine and my outfit it is a color blue long sleeves dress with three buttons in the middle front of the dress for a design that match my black heels. I put my tiara on, in my long blonde wavy hair. And done.

My room looks like this. When you entered the room there is a wall and you can see may pictures on that wall. May daan sa left and right. When you pass the wall, makikita mo na may mini living room but it's not that small, its still looks so big for a one person. Sa likod ng sofa mayroong wall and a door painted with cherry blossom tree. And behind that doon nanduon na ang bed ko. Sa Right corner kapag nanduon ka pa din sa door, nanduon ang walked in closet ko and the baño. On the left corner nanduon naman and mga collections ko. Collections of weapons, bags, shoes and accessories.

Pag labas ko ng pintuan ng kuwarto ko nakaabang ang 10 servants ko. 5 sa left side and 5 to the right side. Lahat sila ay sabay sabay na nag bow noong makita nila ako.

Kami ay nag lalakad patungo sa elevator upang makapunta kaagad sa comedor.

Habang nag lalakad yung lead servant ko ay salita ng salita ng kung ano ang gagawin ko the whole day. Of course kahit naman hindi ako nakakalabas ng bahay na ito ay marami pa din akong ginagawa. Everyday akong merong pinipirmahang papers, at nagbabasa ng mga liham. Para alam ko kung ano ang nangyayari sa likod o harap nang palasyong Ito.

May mga trainings din akong inaattendan o pinapasukan. Hindi porket I am the Queen ay hindi na ako nag aaral. I am still under going some trainings para mapanatili ko ang kaayusan sa lugar na ito at para maprotekhan ang sarili ko.

"Your Majesty, you will be having a meeting with the Representative Prince and Princess in every country." Saad ng aking servants.

"About what?" Maikling wika ko dito.

"Tungkol po ito sa mga ambush na nangyayari sa syudad at pati na rin po mga kakaibang meteor shower na bumabagsak sa planetang Ito, Your Majesty." Magalang na Aniya.