New Kid

So today is school. A new school. I would always hang with some lads. They were troublemakers like me. I mean they were all gangsters. My age of course but my dad always said "stay away from them" and "you're friends with those who are in the wrong". Well the day before we moved we had a fall out and split up. I mean now I'm in Grims Peak and it's different. Some would say to make a fresh start because I'm the newbie but that would mean changing my personality. I'm cold, ruthless and badass. I'm the bad girl but my family wants me to be a teachers pet. A miss goodie two shoes. That ain't me. I steal, lie, get bad grades and get into fights. I even nearly got sent to jail as I had been seen on private property with stolen goods which my old friends stole with me.

As I arrived to school, I had to find the office (which was right next to the entrance) to get my schedual. As I came out of the office, one lad had caught my eye. He had,
•Black hair fading into blue
•Bright green eyes
•Dark Grey hoodie
•Ripped jeans
•Nike trainers
Then he looked at me.

Kai's veiw

As I heard a door open, this girl looked at me. Wow. She was gorgeous. Her hair. Blood red. Smokey dark makeup. Her clothes. Dark and ripped. Though, her eyes are what caught my interest. They were amber. Her pupils were in a crescent moon shape. She had all these tatoos covering her arms creeping up her neck to her face. My god.
The vibe she gave me was she was a badass.

----------------------------------------

I know it's short but I am alazy bugger.