He's like me.

We stared at each other for what felt like an hour. Then, she spoke.
"Hey." her voice sounded cold and sinister. "Hey"

                 Dallas' P.O.V

"What's your name?" he asked."Dallas. Dallas Diago. You?" I had replied with. "Kai Ptolemy." he had said. "well see ya around." then he left. I was internally screaming. I can't believe I was talking to a hot boy. Wait. Why was I thinking that? I never acted like this before. It was weird.
I only just met him. Am I crushing on him already? No way.

I made my way to class. Or...well...er...tried to find my class. Crap. I am lost. Just what I need. I leaned against the wall and slid down until I hit the floor. I looked to my right to find that boy from earlier. Kai was his name. Wasn't it?
"you lost?" he asked. I just gave him a look telling him "what do ya think?" "okay. Okay. If you can't find it, why not skip?" he said. "Are you telling me to skip class with you?" I asked in reply. "sure am. What'd ya say?" I blushed. Wait what. Why am I like this? Most importantly, what is this connection I feel with him? He smirked at me. He must have seen my blush. "Sure let's skip." I said. What the hell was I getting myself into?

We left the building and headed for the woods. "Listen. Dallas I know we just met but, I feel a connection between us. Like I have known you forever and can trust you." he started. My god I feel like that with you. "I need to show you a secret." he finally said. Out of nowhere, a flash of light blinded me and when I regained my vision, Kai had ears and a tail. As in, they looked like they belonged to a wolf. He then turned into a full wolf than he shifted back to normal. "So... You're like me." I said. He looked confused but confident.