Chapter 14 Part 2 Making it Right

Kian's POV

"Yeah" I see a smile on his face. "I told you he would say yes." I whisper. He grabs my hand and I feel the tiny sparks that send sparks shouting down my spine.

We walk out to a little table on the edge of the yard where there is a dinner set for us. "Did you make this?"

"Yeah why you don't like it? I can order pizza or something." He said looking extremely nervous.

"No Rick I love it and calm down. You never act like this." I chuckle at the end, trying to lighten the mood.

"I know. It's just one I want to make things right and two I just Umm er I just like you. More then a friend. And I want this to go perfect." He said looking the plate of food in front of him.

"Hey look at me." He lifts his head slowly. Finally meeting my gaze. "One anything with you is perfect and two you like me?" I ask now confused.

"Yeah I really do. I guess I didn't know till you were gone. It hurt a lot when I couldn't talk to you and I knew you were mad at me. I couldn't take another second of it." He said slightly smiling.

"I know exactly how you feel." I smile up at him before taking a bite of food in front of me. We ate our dinner occasionally talking here and there. Once we were done he cleared away the table.

"Go put in some sweats and meet me in 10 minutes I need to set up the next thing." He said playfully winking at me. I push him out of the way with a smile on my face. I make my way up to my bedroom and already see some clothes and a note lying on the bed. (I forgot to mention this part last chapter. Just go along with it. Okay? Okay.)

"Dear Kian make your way to the front of the house and find the note. See you soon."

I hurriedly changed and made my way to the front lawn where I saw a blanket and another note.

"Find the movie that had two words in the title. First word is the one you usually start letters with. Second one is a name. Good luck xx."

I pick up the blankets and make my way to the movie selection. I skim the movies trying to find the one he is hinting at. What do you start letters with? I look at the first note and read it in my head dear kian. Wait dear that's the first word. Now the second one is a name. I search again through the movies and find Dear John. I open the case and see yet another note.

"Your clever. Just one thing out of an infinity that I love about you. Okay enough with the snappiness. Go into the kitchen a find the picnic basket. Xx"

Once I find the picnic basket I see a rose lying on table with the picnic basket. Another note on the side of both.

"Kian meet me in the backyard for the Rey of our night. Also see that rose. Yeah it's fake. But when that rose dies that is when I will stop loving you. Xx P.S. See ya soon. Hurry up!"

I start to feel tears running down my fave as I make my way to the backyard.

The rest of night was beautiful. We cuddled and watched the movie. Together. Once that was over we looked up at the stars.

"You know I always thought I would be just another star to you." I say cuddling more up Ricky.

"Thing is you aren't a star." I quickly get up to look at his face. "Your my moon." I smile down at him as he pulls my fave towards him and the electricity runs threw me. His lips are s sweet taste. One that I will never get use to.

"Forever and always my moon."

///////\\\\\\///////

I am currently cooking noodles. Sorry for forgetting the notes thing yesterday hope it didn't confuse you. Ok well that's all bye loves