Chapter 19 Final Chapter

2 months skip

Kian's POV

I can't believe that the day I asked the one man I want to spend the rest of my life with to marry is almost here. I already had everything planned out and since we are back living with the boys again it will be super easy, well for them.

Basically me and Ricky are coming out officially to the crowd today at Playlist Live and I couldn't be happier. What he doesn't know is when we come out it will be from me proposing and not the way he thought.

"Kian! Where are you?" JC yelled. I snapped out of my daydream and finished packing my bags. We were staying for a little over a week in Florida.

"Kian can I come in?" I heard a whisper come from the door.

"Yeah sure." I smiled when I saw it was Ricky and walked over to him. He hugged me back for a couple of seconds before letting go and pecking me on the cheek.

"Come on." He grabbed both my hands and dragged me out of our bedroom. Ever since we have been back, Sam had moved into my old room, and I moved into Ricky's room. It's nice have Sam around, considering he helped a lot before this all happened.

Ricky walked back into the room and grabbed my suitcase before following me down the stairs. Once we had packed everything into my car we headed to the airport.

(At playlist)

"So anyways guys thinks for coming!" Ricky yelled into the microphone. The rest of the boys walked off stage. I grabbed Ricky's hand and dragged him to the center of the stage.

"Ready?" I whispered. The box in my back pocket was weighing down and I could feel it start to burn.

"Ready" Ricky gave me a small smile before turning to the crowd. That's when I took my cue and got down on one knee."So as many of you guys-what?"

Ricky tuned around and gasped. His left hand flew up to his mouth covering it. "Ricky I don't know what I'm doing. Well I do, but you get it. This will hopefully be my first and last time doing this so just bear with me. I've known you for a couple of years now and during those years I fell in love with you.

I can't tell you what date or time it was when I realized this, but it happened. Then when you slowly fell in love with me it was like magic. I know these past months, even years haven't been the easiest for us, but we made it through. You and me we did it.

It just proves how much I love you by how I can't concentrate anymore unless I'm with you or at least around you. That's why I need you in my life, forever. So I think you know where this is going." I took a deep breath before continuing. "Will you be my forever and marry me?"

The entire room went silent waiting for his answer. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, as if it wanted out. He took a deep breath and I closed my eyes hoping he would say that three letter word.

"Yes"

-----------A/N-----------

Extremely short chapter and ending. I'm sorry guys that I didn't really keep up with this. If you read this whole thing right now you can start to see where I lost interest. I'm really sorry.

I literally put this off so much and again I'm sorry.

So I don't know if I'll do a sequel but if I do I will post a page on this saying I am.

So I guess that's it

Love yeah

Byesss