Chapter three

Anna
I woke up the next morning with a headache and feeling like I had fucked the night away. Damn what did I do last night. I sat up to get out the bed and realized I was naked. Now I'm really thinking about what I did last night. Derek walked out the bathroom and smiled. Now he got me feeling like we fucked. He kissed me on my forehead and walked out the room. I got up and showered and got dressed. I needed to know what did we do last night. He's in a relationship and I know ion want to mess that up. I walked in the kitchen and sat at the table. He sat across from me and started to talk.
*convo*
Derek: How'd you sleep?
Anna: I'm not sure. Did we sleep together last night?
Derek: As bad as I wanted too nahh. I respect you way too much to take advantage of you like that.
Anna: So how'd I end up with no clothes on.
Derek: ion know. You took them off I guess. You was like that when I came in your room this morning to check on you.
Anna: Derek I-
Derek: No need to apologize. It was a celebration. You needed a drink or more
*end*
Crystal walked in the room and I swear it's not what it looks like. I'm still naked with the sheets around me and Derek is half dressed sitting at the end of the bed. When she look she went straight toward me. Derek grabbed her before she could hit me but hell if I was in that position I would think the same thing she's thinking. I would attack a bitch over my man too.
*convo*
Crystal: Bitch you done lost your damn mind!! Derek how could you even do this to me!! I'm a good bitch!! I hold you down!! I'm faithful to you!!
Derek: Baby I swear it's not what it looks like. I just came to check on her. I swear.
Anna: I wouldn't do that to you Crystal. He's my friend and that's all.
Crystal: You're naked and he's half dressed what the fuck y'all trying to play me as?!
Anna: Nobody's trying to play you Crystal!! I got drunk last night and stayed here!! That's all nothing between us happened!!
*ends*
It took us almost an hour to get her to calm down and believe us. I had gotten dressed already while we was trying to explain to her that nothing was going on between us. When she did calm down she really didn't say much as long as we was all together in the house. I knew she was going to be watching us but I really didn't care. I wasn't going to try a thing with Derek, even though I'm in love with him.
~6 months later~
I moved out of Derek's and Crystal house finally. I re-opened my business and in a better location than before. I'm opening another location very soon and I'm living a pretty decent home. It's a 2 story house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathroom. My living room and dinning room is huge. Me and Derek still really close but not like that close. Him and Crystal been hanging out alot lately. Im not hating on them congrats to them. We hang out when we can now. I'm always working or he's always out of town working so I'm not complaining. We FaceTime a lot so it's like he's always here. I'm single so my spare time goes to Derek when he's free. Today I'm meeting a realtor for another location in Atlanta, GA. That's where all the big stars be at. They say Atlanta is the place people come to party. I had my clothes already packed and was headed to the Airport. My phone had died so I couldn't call my sister to tell her I was coming out. And yes I have a sister I'm the baby. But I'm just going to surprise her. She hate surprises but I'm one she wouldn't mind having. When I got on the plane I took a good nap until we landed. I really need a private plane though but I'm comfortable for now. I checked in my hotel when I landed and got some good sleep after I washed that plane travel off. My realtor wasn't going to see me until tomorrow so I was gonna get some sleep then go out on the town. That's what I did too. I met some cool people and even some celebrities. I'm making a good choice to open a shop here. Posted pictures and videos on my page and Derek was the first person to see and like them. My phone rang and my sister was telling me I should have told here I was in town. She gave me her location and I pulled up here. Tonight was lit as hell. I've never had this much fun by myself.