First meeting, and goodbye!

I get up a little late today. So I gotta hurry or I'll miss the first bus to school. 'Why is there only one bus for my school?' I'm humming to myself.

Luckily I got to school on time. Mei, my best friend is already sat beside my desk. I sit just right when the teacher entering the room. "We will have a new transfer student today from Passe city."

Someone enter the room slowly. The pair of blue eyes seems to caught everyone's attention. Of course me as well. "I'm Lalilya von dowdren. Please to meet you all" she seems so nice. It would be amazing if me and Mei could get a new best friend.

Mei was thinking the same. So, after that day when we first meet Lail(Laililya) we start hanging out together. Go to canteen together and spend the weekend together as well.

Time skips 3 months.

"What book do you exactly wanna read?!" I shouted on Mei since she was bringing so many books from the city's library. "If I were you, I would've bought books from the bookstore." Said myself with a little sigh.

"That's a good idea, let's check the book store!" Said Mei seems to fired up. I refuse it at first but she was sticking to me all the time I was walking. I don't want to get people's attention, so I said 'okay'.

"Sadly Lail can't join us today." Said Mei. "Yeah, she had a family trip for the whole week on this semester vacation."

"Ah! The light is red, come on." Mei was the first one crossing the road. Then I followed her. My steps are a little slower since Mei was so full of energy than me.

"...WATCH OUT...!" there's a voice that make me surprised. When I turn back, a light covered my whole eyes, make me can't see anything for a second.

But I realized the meaning of that light. IT'S A CAR HEADING TOWARDS ME!

When I was going to move, it was all to late...

CRRRAAAAAASSSH!!!