The anniversary

*betty*

"Veronica!" I shouted. Oh god. Veronica had just caught me cheating on my boyfriend. If Jughead found out what happened, I would be fucked. Fucked, the biggest understatement of the century. I was relived when I saw her turn around.

"Look Betty, whatever you were doing with my cousin, that's fine, I support you guys."

"What?! No. That was a one time mistake. I can't believe I actually did that. I am not the cheating type."

"Betty, you were literally just making out with Peter... shirtless."

"I know. But juggie can't know. Promise you won't tell him."

"He won't know. I swear." She pulled me in for a hug. I can't break up with jughead. But I love Peter. When he kissed me, it felt right. But when jug kisses me, it feels wrong, it's the opposite. I don't  regret kissing Peter. I regret going out with jughead.

Peter came walking out after me and Veronica had pulled away from our hug. I kicked myself for looking at him. He decided to abandon the tie and have his top button undone. He looked handsome. Who am I kidding? I was staring at him. His beautiful brown eyes. His curly brown hair. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to be with him so badly. But then the bell chimes, informing a guest was here. I spun around to see Jughead Jones.

"Hey Betts." He greets me before pulling my waist close to him. I can feel Peter giving him a death glare. This is so wrong. I nearly hooked up with Peter less than five minutes ago!

"Hey juggie." I finally spit out. I looked over at Peter wile Jughead was busy kissing my neck to notice. Peter was staring right back at me. I pulled away from Jughead. When he gave me a confused look on his face, I said, "Hey I'm just gonna have a quick word with Peter, I'll be back in ten minutes."

"Okay." He smiled. I walked over to Peter, grabbing his wrist and dragging him into the storage room.

"Betty-" Peter starts but I cut him off.

"Peter, I want to be with you so badly. But I can't break up with jughead. So maybe- I have a plan. I hope your okay if we go behind his back."

"What you mean, we have a secret relationship behind Jugheads back?"

"Yeah... I know it sounds bad but it's the only way."

"I'm in."

"Wait- what? Really?"

"Yeah. I want to be with you so much and if this is the only way, I'll do it."

"Peter-" I was cut off by his lips pushing against mine. A smile grew on my face and I ran my fingers through his hair before leaving him.

I walked over to Jughead, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey beautiful." He greets me.

"Hey juggie." I said, cuddling into his chest. I could see Peter smirking when he looked at us. I shot him a look before he turned his head, facing away. Jughead moving to Toledo was a great idea, since that will allow me and Peter to get... closer.

The night itself was great. I got to help out with waitressing, josie and the pussycats sang for entertainment,  Veronica and Archie were nowhere to be seen, but that didn't have a great impact on me as I was too busy to care. Too busy staring at peter.

"Welcome, welcome everyone! Thank you all for coming. Today is a special day. Today is Pops 100 year anniversary. I don't know about all of you but that is older than me! Pops started many years ago and thanks to people like Betty Cooper, helping out, supporting the diner, no matter what happens. People like Jughead Jones, when he had no place to stay, we allowed him to sleep in the diner, so if he's not at school, or with the serpents, then he's here, stuffing his face with burgers." This caused many people to laugh, and Jughead to go red with embarrassment. "But it's thanks to them that we are who we are. We love everyone here, and welcome everyone to this heart filled home, where the food is."

A few people let out a little laugh as the rest gave him a big round of applause at his heartwarming speech. I looked over at Peter, who was staring right back at me.

When the party was over, me and Peter volunteered to help out, cleaning some dishes. Allowing us to be alone together. Jughead had gone home and was going to bed early since he had stuff to take care of.

"Peter?" I said walking over to him.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"We're alone."

"Finally."

He smirked and held my waist close to him. He leans in to kiss me but I don't let him as I cuddle into him. He picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. He places me gently down, next to the sink. I throw my arms around his neck kissing him. He kisses me back as it gets heated. His hand moves up from my waist, a cold trail left my skin as he moved them to my face. His kisses go down from my lips to my neck. Bruises start to form on my collarbone from Peter. I can't help but let out a little wail. We start to makeout for a bit before he takes off his shirt. I look at his chest. Since when did Peter Parker have abs?

"Is there something wrong?" He asks.

"No. Not at all. I just don't remember you having abs."

My hands stroke his abs and he turns me around. He pulls me off the sink, I wriggle out of my shirt as he lifts it up, then tossing it on the floor. He moves may hair away from my neck to kiss it. He places his hands gently on my waist. My head lays in the crook of his neck. My phone rings.

"I better go get that." I groan moving away from him, only to pull me back.

"It can wait." My phone goes to answer phone. "Good." My phone starts to ring again. It's my dad.

"I have to get that. It's my dad, he never calls unless it's an emergency." He groans before letting me answer it. I walk over to the sink as Peter follows. He kisses my back and I let out a little moan. "Dad? What's going on?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at pops. I'm washing up."

"Are you alone?"

"No. I'm with Peter."

"Oh? Is he washing up too?"

"Yes..." I gulp trying hold in all the moans and wails I needed to get out as Peter was sucking on my neck. "Peter." I try and make him stop but he keeps going on. "Why did you call dad?"

"Because... I can't tell you on the phone. I'll be at Pops in a minute." He then hung up.

"P-Peter. My... Peter... Peter m-my..." I tried to speak but he kept kissing me to silence. "Peter my dad is coming." He jumped back.

"Shit we gotta get dressed... and clean some dishes."

I grabbed my top and slid into it before returning to help Peter.