Chapter 2

(Time skip)

Y/N P.O.V

I sigh and looked at my dad to see what's he is teaching about. I looked at the clock and it was almost time for lunch. I sat up and waited for the bell. The bell rang and I waited for my dad. I normally go to the the teacher head hang out. When my dad finish and he walked to me. I nod and walked where he was taking me.
I sigh and kept following him. I might have accidentally bump into the ash blond boy. I fell down and looked up at him. He just ignored me and kept walking. I got up and rub the back of my neck. I look back to see if he stop but he just kept walking. I looked at my dad and he was waiting for me to walk to him. I walk to him and he bagan to walk to the 'hang out' I kept following him.
After we got to where we were I sat down on the couch while my dad have to do work. I talked to some pro hero like Present Mic, Midnight, and All Might. I had fun talking to them. Sometime I laugh at Present Mic jokes because they aren't lame nor funny it's in the middle. I smiled and my wolf ears went to flop to excited kind. My tail kept wagging a lot. Present Mic saw and aw at me.
I just ignored him and kept my tail to calm down. When All Might and Midnight knows they both want to touch it. "No! Your not allowed to touch my tail!" I said and kept my wolf ears flop down. Present Mic just laugh and playfully punch me. I looked at the clock and see that times fly.
I said my goodbyes to them and walked back to my classroom. My dad told me he will be their soon. I kept walking back to the classroom with my tail flop down and my ears as well. I sigh and felt a little sad. I got to the classroom. I walked to my desk and put my tail on my lap.
I pet my tail but when I felt someone was playing my ears I looked to see. I saw my sister. "What are you doing here?!" I ask "oh I wanted to visit you from your classes!" "Just why.... anyways everyone knows your here." "Oh right." She kept playing with my ears. I sigh and looked at everyone they just stare at me.
The girls just gave me a I want to touch it face. I sigh and kept letting my sister touch my ears. They weren't sensitive but when someone new touch it I may have moan because they are very sensitive. My dad and my sister are the only people can touch it. I saw my sister about to leave when my dad came in. She walked away and I heard my dad teaching the listen and got everyone to take out their notes.
As soon as everyone did I just didn't take notes because they were their and I know all theses. My dad taught me this before I get to began in this school. I just sit back and listen to music while my father told me to listen to music when he teaches. I looked around and saw yellow hair with black thunderbolt. He just gave me how face while he writes everything down from his notes.
I sigh. 'Freak now when I get home or my dad get home I will have more lesson from next lesson to the class and writes down what he said' I kept thinking more and looked up at him. Once again I looked around and saw the ash blond hair and he kept staring at me. I just smile at him and wave at him. He saw me and looked away. I was confused but ignored it.
I looked at the clock and it was almost time for school to end. As the bell rang I got my things and ready to go. I was walking and I saw my sister waiting. "Hey lil sis." "Hm? Oh hey bro!" She ran up to me and smiled. I smile back and walk with her to the house. My dad need to stay at the hang out because of paper work. After I got back from school and walking I just cook something for my lil sis and me. I went to my room and play a few game on my phone. I got a text message from my dad.

🐱Cat dad🐈:
'Hey son. You must be wondering who are those people that are going to be in your class for the whole rest of the years. The one that bump to you was Katsuki Bakugo. The one that has red hair is Eijiro Kirishima. The one that has green hair is Izuku Midoriya. The one that has pink hair was Ashido Mina...." (got to tired to type everyone.)

😇my wolfy son😇:
'Oh okay. I was confused on who name who's. Anyways thanks dad also do you know what time your coming home?'

🐱Cat Dad🐈:
'Um maybe like at 5 o'clock also be ready for me to teach you about the next lesson.'

😇my wolfy son😇:
'Alright see you later also I fed s/n (sister name) wait do I need to do homework or no?'

🐱Cat Dad🐈:
'Uh No because I'll be teaching you what you need to know. I'll give you more studying for the test or exam. I will help you if you want me to. For getting ready for a test or exam. Also thank you  for feeding s/n. Anyways see you at 5 o'clock.'

Still Y/N P.O.V

I sigh and turn off my phone. I looked at the window to look around. I saw the sky is still blue. I looked at my clock it was 4:30 pm I went downstairs. I saw my sister in the living room just watching her favorite shows. I just join in the let her cuddle me because she sometime cuddle me for a few minutes. She pets my tail and I felt calm.
She told me about the school and how she made good friends. I told her I didn't made friends. She gave funny jokes which made me laugh a little. I smiled at her. We both kept watching the show. I heard the door open and it was father. I walked up to him and nod. I walked to the table and he walked to the table and starts the lesson. I took notes down and I carefully pay attention to him.
When my father was about to finish he got a text message from one of the student. He sigh and reply them back. He looked up at me and finish the lesson. He got up and walked to the couch. I put the stuff away and got up. I walked to the kitchen and started to cook something for my dad.
After I finish cooking I walked to the table and place it on it. I went to my room. I yawn a little and took my phone out and saw a whole message texting me with my classmates. I reply back.

💎Izuku Midoriya💎:
'Uh guys can you help me with something?'

🌸Ochaco Uraraka🌸:
'Um? Sure thing! What is it?'

💎Izuku Midoriya💎:
'It's about the notes and homework I'm having difficulty on.'

🎉Ashido Mina🎉:
'Same! I need a lot of help on my notes and homework it's so difficulty right now. I can't even solve on what it's saying'

🥊Eijiro Kirishima🥊:
'Same here. I'm kinda having a little difficulty. Also should we ask y/n because he have his father Aizawa. He can explain everything to us and how this works!'

🐕Y/N Aizawa🐕:
'Having difficulty on homework.... well I can help and beside I don't get homework from my dad except for lesson on for next class. So I can help you with homework. What's it on?'

🎉Ashido Mina🎉:
'Thanks god we have you! The homework the others having hard time is....'

Still Y/N P.O.V

After I help them with their homework. I got off of my phone and turn it off. I put it on my desk near me. I sigh and looked at the ceiling. After I looked at the ceiling I drift of to sleep....

TO BE CONTINUE
1417 words