Chapter 3

(The Next Morning)

Y/N P.O.V

I than heard my little sister went my room and jump on my bed. "Brother! Wake up!" "Just give me five minutes...." "NO WE GOT SCHOOL!" "Okay okay fine" I said and got up from my bed. I yawn and stretch a little. I looked at my phone to see it was 6:30 am. I nod and walked to my closet. I than turn around to see my little sister leave and I than got ready.

I than took a shower and brush my teeth. I than got ready for school. I walk downstairs and prepare breakfast. The reason why I prepare food for my dad and my little sister and why not my father because my father have been working so hard and I want to take over his things by cooking and do the things what adult will do. I smile and kept cooking. I didn't realize until now I got burn. 'Ow Ow Ow!' I yell at my thoughts.

I looked at my hand and to see my hand burn. I saw a small spot of the red on my hand. I touch it but realized it was painful. As soon I finish breakfast I went upstairs to grab a bandage. I wrap it around my hand (which hand am I referring to hmmm jk the left hand)  I than walked to my father's room and knock on his door. "Dad wake up!" I heard my dad's alarm went off.

I than knock on it and I heard him got up. I walk the halls and went downstairs. I sigh and ate my breakfast and sat on the couch for a while. After my father and little sister finish eating I than stood up. I grab my book bag and waited my father and little sister.

After the breakfast we were off to school. My sister was skipping to the street while I walk in a casual way. My father was trying to get my attention so I did. I looked at him and he is explaining on how we have to get dorms soon. I was confused and ask him why. His respond was "it's because there was too many students who get themself danger and some students parents won't allowed them to come to this school." And blah blah blah I didn't care anyways. I than spoke "so wait I can't take my cat with me?" "Fine you can take her with you." "Yay! I'll bring cats food for her."

I got excited to bring her with me. I smile and when we got to school. My sister went a different way while my dad and I went to class. I put my wolf ears and tail down. I looked down and went to my desk. I sigh while my dad went to the 'hang out' area. I roll my eyes and kept my eyes closed. Soon I heard voices.

I look up to see Iida who is yelling at me. I kept ignoring him and sigh. I than spoke "you know I have a father who is working here. Sooo I wouldn't mess around with me." I saw Iida face was shock and walk to greet others. I thought 'that's good I don't have to hear your complains anymore.' I grab my earphone and listen to music.

Just waiting for the time to go fly cause my father already told me what's we are going to be doing. He was explain everything what will happen. My wolf ears perk to hear what he said. 'Did my father said we get a few month cause they need to build the dorms?' I shook my head to realize we got a break from school. Everyone beside me and Bakugo got excited. I roll my eyes and my wolf ears perk down. I sigh and look outside.

I didn't pay any attention until the bell rang. I walk to my father and waited for him. I saw bakugo just starring at me. I wave at him but when he saw me waving at him he than walked off. I was confused and saw Kirishima running to find Bakugo or something. My father looked at me. I look at him and nod. He walk to the 'hangout area' I just followed him like always.

I than felt someone grab my hand and I saw Kirishima. "Hey bro you want to eat with us?" I was confused and looked at my father. He nod and I nod. Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Bakugo and I were talking. My wolf ears perk which I didn't realize. Mina pointed out and I was shy. I tried to put my wolf ears down but I couldn't. I than felt someone touching it. I look to see who it was.

I saw Mina touching my wolf ears. I smack her hand out. My face was red and I nearly moan. I tried to calm myself down. "No one can't touch my wolf ears!" I tried to keep my face to cool down. I heard a giggle sound. It sound familiar. I look to see it was my sister. She touch them and I felt calm. I heard Mina spoke "awww why does she get to pet your ears? Is she like your girlfriend or something?" I was shock and my ears perk. "First of all Im Bisexaul, second she's my sister!, and third I got used to her touch."

I roll my eyes and saw Mina face was shock. I than spoke "soo that's why she mostly come to me for something or petting my ears or tail." I sigh and got up. I walked away while my lil sister skipping though the hallway. I than ears a voice which belong to Kirishima. "Y/N! Wait up!" I growled a little. "What do you want?" "I just wanted to know something." "What is it?" "Can you please help me with homework and school work." My face was confused and sigh. "Fine I'll let you borrow my notes and write things on yours cause this stuff is very important for the final exam.

If you want you can come to my place and study." I told him and he nod than smile. I roll my eyes and walked off. I heard the bell rang it was back to classes. My father as a minute late. He started to talk about stuff and things we need to know. I put on my headphone and listen to music. I saw Bakugo starring at me and I looked at him. He gave me an smirk. I was confused and looked away. I blush a little and rest my head on my arm. I looked at the ceiling and than my father kept saying things stuff.

After an hour or so It's time for training. I got dressed my hero outfit. >P.s you Can imagen any hero outfit< I walk out and went to the training area. I was practicing with Mina and Sero. I sigh a d read their minds and they charged at me. I just yawn a little and dodged every move and quirk they used. I touch Mina and Sero than I active my quirk and they were paralyzed for about 3 minutes. Sero spoke "awwww man! Why would you do that?" "Yeah y/n!" I sigh "the paralyzed will lasted about three minutes so you'll have to wait...."

To Be Continue....
1245 words