Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V

You sigh and waited for 3 minutes. Sero and Mina got up and used there quirk on me. Soon enough I just miss every attack. For a quick second I looked away to see Bakugo was doing I was hit by tape. "Oof!" I looked at Sero and he was happy he got me. "Well you got me hehe" I said as I broke the tape. Sero was shock and said "how did you do that?" I looked at him and told him "secret" Sero as a little disappointed.

I looked behind as I see Bakugo was screaming at Kirishima. I chuckle a little and walk to them. "Hey guys!" I said. I was next to kirishima. I can see that bakugo got a little jealous. I read his mind and was shock. I than blush and looked away. Kirishima was confused and said "hey y/n what's the matter? You seem red?" "I-It's nothing!" You told kirishima and walked off. You saw the broccoli boy walking to you. He than said "hello! I'm Izuku Midoriya. Everyone can call me Deku" you nod and he was questioning about your quirk and how it works.

Deku was talking throughout this day. I sometime answer him and sometime I don't want to answer. When I heard the bell rang I was happily to leave the school. Than realized I have to wait for your sister. When just waited for a while until she spotted you. She skipped down to you and you began to walk. You both kept walking until you heard a notice which your ear perk up. You look to see who it was. It was Denki, Mina and Sero. You looked confused.

"O-Oh hey guys?" "Hey Y/n! We need help with homework can you please explain us?" You groan a little and nodded. You began to walk again but this time your sister is touching your tail and being happily.

After that walk

When I reached home I grab one of the key. Open it and put my book page down and walk to the kitchen. Since these people want some snack. You grab some chip and a apple for yourself. Denki started to grab his paper out so does the rest. Soon you walked to the table and told them what to do. Eventually explains the problem of the homework. You didn't give them any answer out loud and just explain. "Okay so is that it?" "Yup. Seems easy right? Wrong the last question will be some type of trick on what to do. People get some of them mistaken." They nodded and I explain how to solve it if there is any.

After the whole explanation to them I said my goodbye and they left. I closed the door and walk to the couch where my lil sis was. We began to watch some cartoons until my two father comes home. Eventually Aizawa came home and brought a kitty. I looked at him and he said "I found this cutie on the street on my way home." I nodded and soon present mic came and started to yell at us. "HELLO MY LOVELY HUSBAND AND MY LOVELY SON AND DAUGHTER!"

I wonder geez he do sound like one of those dogs barking. I laugh a little and sigh.

To Be Continue....
Words: 610
Important to read: I do apologize for not updating all of my books. Just school has started and trying to find time to post the new chapter and stuff. So it might take a while. Please have patient. I do apologize anyways have a lovely day! 💖 Plus Ultra! 💖