Hey Jin!

Jin couldn't believe he got assigned to Dana High School, the new high school in town. When he walked into his third class of the day he was already too tired to smile at people and be the friendly Jin.
"Hey Jin!" It was Ally. One of his closest family friends.
"Hey. How was school so far? Not bad, right?" It was Ally, who everyone liked but she just didn't seem to get the fact in her head.
"Hmm. Pretty good for a first day. You look really tired already,"
"Yeah, I was being the 'friendly' Jin today," Jin said as he rolled his eyes.
"Haha. I had to be the 'OMG HI' Ally today," after a pause she added, "I miss Kathy and Leslie and Jessi already..."
"Well, I miss Jessica too," They both had to laugh at that. They were the 'it' couple-to-be, but school had to tear them apart.
"Do you think we should all get together today? Or this weekend ?" Ally asked.
Before Jin had a chance to answer the teacher came in and Ally turned around. Well, at least Ally was sitting in front of him.
"Good morning freshmen. Not freshmans," the teacher wiggled her eyebrows, "I will be your English teacher for the rest of the year and I hope we have a good year sailing together through the amazing pieces of literature! Oh and please excuse me. My name is Mrs. Hatch," Mrs. Hatch gave an apologetic look, "I will be calling out the roll and hopefully get your names right and remembered,"
Mrs. Hatch sure did talk a lot. As if Ally had read Jin's mind she turned around and rolled her eyes. Jin had to stifle a laugh.
"Is anything wrong Mr. uh, Kim?"
"No, nothing's wrong ma'am. I'm sorry," Jin could feel everyone's eyes on him. He tried not to get embarrassed and get his face red. Ally mouthed 'Sorry' to Jin and turned around quickly.
Jin couldn't wait for this day to end and meet Tim up for a quick skateboarding session and maybe call Jessica. He just couldn't wait.