🅝🅘🅝🅔

Songs :
1. Roses (Shawn Mendes)
2.You're Beautiful (James Blunt)

---------------

Everyone laughed as Jimin pouted cutely.

- So now that you're a part of our group - Taehyung began- Tell us about yourself.

- Well.. I lived in the USA before moving here. My mom is American and my dad is German. Oh, and I'm an only child. That's all- You finish, embarassed.

- That doesn't sound much..- He said as he frowns his eyebrows. You chuckle as you awkwardly smile.

- There's not much to know, to be honest. - You blushed as you felt everyones stare on you.

- Let her breathe guys.- Hoseok smiled towards you. You whisper a "Thank You" and the bell rings indicating a new class was about to start. Everyone quickly left the rooftop, leaving you and Yoongi behind.

- They seemed to really like you.- He mumbles.

- You think so?-You ask, facing him.

- Yes. Not that it's a good thing tho..

- Why?

- Because then I'll have to share you and I was really not in the mood for that.- He replies. Your eyes widened and your heart starts to beat faster.

- Uh, what?

- C'mon, you heard me. - He laughs. Suddenly he stops and faces you, his face is serious like he is deep into thought.- I have an idea.

- Is it dangerous?

- No. - You sight in relief - But it's against the rules.

- Spill it.

- Lets skip last period. I want to take you somewhere.

- Yoongi.. We can't skip My parents will kill me!

- They probably won't even find out! Please!!- he begs.

- O-Okay, fine. - You roll your eyes and smile. You get your backpacks and leave the school. You get to the parking lot and he unlocks the car, allowing you to get in.

- Where are you taking me?- You ask, once you're already in.

- Somewhere. - He simply replies. You smile.

-C'mon, tell me.

- We're going downtown. Today, you'll learn about me.

- Humm I'm curious, Min Yoongi.

- Don't be.

- Why?

- Because you will be disappointed at how dull I can be.- You laughed widely as he smiles.

-You will never disappoint me. - You say.

- I'm trying to make that statement true.- He replied.

The car ride was filled with joy, laughter and some moments of silence. You got to a real poor part of town and he parks his car. You start walking around, people sleeping on the ground, children playing football with a rock. He guided you through the dark alleys and suddenly stops in front of a really tiny building.

Pink, and the windows are covered with wooden tiles filled with graffiti.

- Where are we? - You whisper.

- Welcome to my first home Starla.

He takes some keys out of his pocket and unlocks the front door. Everything inside is falling apart. You climb up the stairs and walk after him. He opens a door. A small bed and a closet in a corner.

- This was my old room.- He says as you walk in. Grey walls, a small window. It seemed cold like a prision at first but, as you looked around, you found it welcoming and cosy. That's maybe why it reminded you of Yoongi somehow. You hear a noise behind you and turn around to find him going through his old closet, sitting on the bed. Head hung low and he had something in his hands. You approach him and see him holding a small black t-shirt.

- I was so mad for leaving it behind.- He broke the silence.- This was my favorite t-shirt growing up. When i moved, I had to leave many things behind and forgot about this..

- Why did you move? - You ask. He gets up from the bed and holds your hand, intertwining your fingers with his. He pulls you with him and walks out of his room , going to the end of the hallway. There, he hesitates in front of the door, caressing the doorknob. He sighted and opened it.

You walk in, still adjusting your eyes to the poor lightening conditions. In front of you, there's a very open, spacious room, also with a wooden floor, like the rest of the house.

On your right there's a very old couch, covered in dust. However, what catches your attention is an old piano in a corner, at your left, but even more weird, is the hurt in Yoongis face as he looks at it, lost in memories of his own.

------------

Heyy 2 updates in the same day, huh? 😍💜

What do you think of the story so far? Please don't be a silent reader.

I purple you💜